SmartAVI CSWP08X08S CAT5 Audio/Video/IR & R232 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control
The CSWP08X08S CATSWITCH 8x8 Matrix with IR and RS-232 Control from Smart-AVI is designed for use with XTAV-RX receivers and XTPro transmitters to transfer AV signal to multiple outputs in applications such as wall displays, AV presentation, digital media, security, hotels, airports and more. This device can distribute AV signals from 8 sources to 8 monitors.
SmartAVI CSWP08X08S CAT5 Audio/Video/IR & R232 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control Features:
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
- High quality audio switching
- Infrared, RS232 and TCP/IP control
- PC Windows software control
- Integral UTP distribution
- 1U rackmounted chassis
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Maximum extension of 1,500 feet (500m) between the local and remote units
- HDTV compatible. (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in power surge and transient protection
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for length
SmartAVI CSWP08X08S CAT5 Audio/Video/IR & R232 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control Applications:
Access Enables easy access to multiple servers in various locations. Facilitates data sharing among departments. Security Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor. Savings Saves in equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Productivity Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station. Multimedia Presentations Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the information is transmitted from various computers.
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI CSWP08X08S CAT5 Audio/Video/IR & R232 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control today?