The Model LPF-470 Low-Pass Filter is used on systems when broadband entertainment feed is supplied by a CATV service. The filter removes all CATV channels above the pass band, allowing insertion of locally-generated ChannelPlus modulated channels. In addition, the filter removes cable system noise which degrades the picture quality of the locally-generated channels.
Channel Plus LPF-470 Low-Pass Filter Features:
- 0 to 470 MHz bandpass frequency
- Passes off-air TV channels 2 to 13
- Passes CATV channels 2 to 64
- Allows insertion of TV channels 18 to 69
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 69 to 125
Why not buy this Channel Plus LPF-470 Low-Pass Filter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Channel Plus LPF-470 Low-Pass Filter or Call 800-841-9238