Channel Plus 5525 Dual Input Modulator
The new 5525 modulator is a frequency-agile, installer friendly modulator. It offers easy push button programming and provides a RF output level of 25 dBmV. The 5525 is a two channel modulator with loop-out capabilities and integrated IR control. It has IR emitter output jacks and the ability to remotely power a DA-550 series or an 8200 series distribution panel from up to 75' away. The 5525 will work with 12 volt and 5 volt IR systems and accessories. It will accept A/V signals from 2 video sources (DSS, VCR, etc.) and modulate them to user selected channels. The tuning range is UHF 14-64 or CATV 65-125 excluding 95-99. Simply use the push button programming to set the desired channel. The 5525 will combine and amplify the modulated signals into a single coax output. This output can then be sent to a distribution panel and distributed to viewing locations.
Channel Plus 5525 Dual Input Modulator Features:
- Modulate Video and Stereo Audio Sources (RCA) to RF Signals over CATV 65-125 (excluding 95-99) and UHF 14-64
- Each unit has loop-out capabilities and integrated IR controls
- Rear IR emitter output jacks and the ability to remotely power a CP-DA550 series or an CP-8200 series distribution panel from up to 75 feet away
- Use with both 12-volt and 5-volt IR systems and accessories
- Each unit has 75ohm termination jumpers on all channels to loop-through the video and audio signals
- Use a "Y" adapter to feed a local monitor, VCR or PVR
Why not buy this Channel Plus 5525 Dual Input Modulator today?