This WolfPack HDMI to a 1080p ATSC modulator Coax Signal Adapter is for converting an HDMI signal to go into your coax inputs on your widescreen. It will function with an HDMI input or with audio and video files provided on your USB stick. This is an HDMI to ATSC Converter, perfect solution to distribute HDMI signal to ATSC standard digital cable television via coaxial cables. Output can be set to any channel number and injected directly to your CATV splitter to distribute to all your TVs, coexisting with all your current regular channels. Multiple this HDMI to ATSC Converter can be installed to distribute as many channels as you need. It s ideal solution systems, outdoor large screen display, shopping mall advertisement, media education fields etc.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
The WolfPack HDMI to a ATSC Coax Signal Adapter sends one 1080p TV channel to one or more (depending upon the size of the above coax splitter you buy) to 100's of TVs with a coax input over existing coax cables. It is also great for adding a security video channel or information channel to over-the-air TV signals, which are viewed by hotel guests or apartment tenants.
HDMI to a 1080p Coax Signal Adapter Features:
- HDMI to ATSC channel injector
- Encodes 720p/1080p HDMI to an ATSC channel, combines with original ATSC signal
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.3 compliant
- View HDMI source video using any HD tuner
- Supports ATSC digital high definition RF signal output
- Distribute one source to multiple displays with one modulator via coax splitter
- Firmware upgrade available via USB port
- "Frequency" and "Name" can be revised by buttons
- Strong anti-noise and anti-interference ability
- HDMI input signal resolution up to full HD 1080p@60Hz
Why not buy this HDMI to a 1080p Coax Signal Adapter today?