This 8x16 Component Video Matrix Switcher
has 8 inputs & 16 outputs of component video & the Congo can send any input to to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The green component connector may also be used for switching composite video to a same zone with composite out.Out of stock, see this 12x16 Component Video Matrix Switch.
Congo 8x16 1080p Component Video Matrix Switcher Features:
- Up to 8 inputs of component video (Y-Pb-Pr)
- Up to 16 outputs (24 outputs optional) of component video
- Full matrix - All outputs can be independently switched.
- High bandwidth video section (100MHz) for 480i up to 1080p.
- Touchscreen front panel - no moving parts to jam.
- USB port for serial control from a PC based control system.
- Full discrete functions - on, off, input/output select, audio and video control.
- Universal AC input power, 90-240VAC 50/60Hz with standard IEC320 receptacle.
- All gold plated RCA connectors ensure a long life without corroded connectors.
- Ready to go control files for Pronto and Home Theater Master remotes.
- Add 8 component video (only) inputs to your multiple HDTV's
- Switch any eight of the 8 inputs to 16 independent ouputs
- RS-232: 115.2K baud, full two way protocol
- USB: Slave device, Windows driver included, installs as virtual COM port at 115.2K baud
- Gorgeous black or white build quality to look great in your home theater
- HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- 1080p rated for tomorrows HD equipment as well as todays
- Rack ears included
- Optional 8X16 audio matrix with the above Rhine switcher
- Will drive our 100 foot component output cable/output
This Congo 8x16 1080p Component Video Matrix Switcher allows any 8 of the 8 component video inputs to be switched to any of the 16 independent component outputs and is perfect for a bar, restaurant or home theater system. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination.
The Congo 8x16 Component Video Matrix Switcher is expandable with 1x2 front end splitters to an 8X32 by buying 2 units and using a remote control that can be programmed with the use of macros either / or the front panel display either / or the RS232 port. The Congo 8x16 1080p Component Video Matrix Switcher Features is a video only device and must be stacked with the Rhine audio matrix switcher
if you want audio.
This Congo 8x16 1080p Component Video Matrix Switch gives you complete control of all your HD video sources. Connect the multiple component video outputs to your front projector and flat panel display, connect your secondary viewing location such as living rooms and master bedrooms to the additional outputs. All viewing locations can watch the same source device, or up to 8 different source devices.
The Congo is an 8X16 HD component video matrix, while the complementary product, the Rhine
is an 8X16 digital and analog audio matrix switch. The Rhine can also be used as a composite video / analog audio matrix. This Congo and the optional Rhine
feature all gold plated RCA connections for easy connection to consumer equipment. This Congo's video bandwidth of 140MHz is designed to offer full quality HD at modes up to and including 1080p. The optional SPDIF etc audio section bandwidth goes up to 20MHz, and provides high quality performance for composite video, and perfect replication of any incoming SPDIF digital audio signals.
Controlling this Congo and the Rhine is simplified by full support for RS232, USB, and IR on both the front and rear. Both units come with an IR remote, which can be used by itself, or to train an IR programmable remote. The optional Rhine 8X16 companion audio switch can switch all of the above digital and analog audio at the same time you switch the video.
Why not buy a Congo 1080p component video matrix switcher now?