This Component to VGA Adapter + Audio
easily converts a Component (Y-Pb-Pr) signal to VGA along with two channel audio.
Component to VGA + Audio Adapter Features:
- Compact and easy to install
- "PASS THROUGH" Resolutions Supported (no scaling): 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i /1080p
- Supports two channel RCA audio input
- Syncs on the green input
Do you want to watch movies or play console video games sitting at your computer? With this Component to VGA + Audio Adapter you will be able to use your computer monitor to watch DVDs from your DVD player, or television from your cable or satellite box.
The Component to VGA Adapter is a high performance, compact and easy to install A/V converter and is ideal for running standard and high definition component devices to any display with a VGA port or a PC setup.
Component to VGA + Audio Adapter Installation:
- Power down the video input source (i.e. Set Top Box,
DVD Player, etc.)
- Connect the video output ports provided by the video
source mentioned in step #1 to the corresponding ports
located on the front panel of, using a
Y-Pb-Pr component cable.
- Connect the VIDEO OUT port to the Video In/VGA In port on the monitor or projector, using a standard VGA cable.
- Connect the L and R audio ports to the DVD player or Set Top Box Audio Out ports, using standard RCA type audio cables.
- Connect the speakers or headphones you wish to use to
the AUDIO OUT port located on the rear panel.
- Connect the DC 9V Power Adapter (provided) to the
power port located on the rear panel.
- Restore power to the video input source (referenced in
step #1), and power on the display or projector to which
this Component to VGA Adapter is connected.
Whatever resolution goes in this Component to VGA adapter, goes out as it does not upconvert or down convert the signal. Any aspect ratio control is done from your source device or your HDTV. A 4X3 input comes out as a 4X3 output, same with a 16X9. See the above resolutions that this device supports.NOTE 2:
This Component to VGA Adapter is not a scaler or scan converter. This means that the resolution of the video signal at the VGA output is the same as the input signal. Adustments must be made at the source device or VGA display.