Convert Component Video & Digital Audio to HDMI
Component to HDMI Converter Adapter Applications:
- Connect a WII's component video (only) cable to an HDMI device with HDMI inputs. The analog audio must go to a surround sound amp.
- Connect your Xbox or Xbox 360 component video (only) to an HDMI device with HDMI inputs. The analog audio must go to a surround sound amp.
- Connect your PS2 component video (only) using our PS2 component video cable to an HDMI device with HDMI inputs. The analog audio must go to a surround sound amp.
This component video with optical & SPDIF audio to 1080p HDMI 1.3 converter
is a unique device that allows older analog devices to be integrated seamlessly into the modern home theater. This adapter connects component video home theater devices to HDMI compliant digital monitors.
If you require the right and left analog audio to be converted to within the HDMI signal to hear the audio on your HDTV's internal speakers see the above optional audio converter or our component video + analog audio to HDMI converter.NOTE 1:
The Component to HDMI Converter Adapter transforms analog component video to digital HDMI video. It CANNOT be used in reverse to convert HDMI to component video. If you need that see our HDMI to component video converter.NOTE 2:
This Component to HDMI Converter Adapter has our latest HDMI 1.3b firmware unavailable from from anyone else. It allows interfacing to any HDMI compliant device ranging from HDMI 1.0 to HDMI 1.3b.
This Component to HDMI Converter Adapter also takes 2 type of digital audio and encodes it onto the HDMI signal for the full HDMI video and audio effect. With the Component + Digital Audio to HDMI Adapter legacy home theater devices can be easily connected any HDMI display for the full digital video and audio experience.
Simply connect the supplied Component cable to the input side of the Component to HDMI Converter Adapter.
Then connect the digital audio cables to the audio input of the component video with SPDIF audio to 1080p HDMI 1.3 converter.
Then connect the HDMI display or projector to the HDMI output of the Component Audio to HDMI Adapter. The adapter generates the compatible analog to digital conversion signals for video as well encoding the audio onto the HDMI to make the connection between the analog inputs and the digital output work.
This Component to HDMI Converter Adapter Features:
- Allows you to connect Y-Pb-Pr and component video HDTV sources to an HDMI display
- Encodes 2 types of digital audio onto the video signal for HDMI video and audio
- Supports HDTV/Y-Pb-Pr
- Supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p
- HDMI 1.3b compliant
Why not buy this Component to HDMI Converter Adapter today?