HDTV Supplys WolfPack 12x16 Component Matrix Switch Over CAT5
is a 12 input matrix switch with 16 outputs designed for switching and distribution of high definition video. This 12x16 Component Matrix Switch Over CAT5 allows the centralization of all video source equipment, and distribution throughout the home or business. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination.
The HDTV Supply WolfPack matrix can be controlled via IR (built in sensor or wired input on rear panel) and serial port (RS232/USB). This 12x16 matrix cannot be switched via the front panel so use the remote control.NOTE:
The CATx to component receivers located at the TVs are unbundled so you don′t have to pay for, say 16, if you need only 13. Choose the quantity you need in the above OPTIONS.
One issue is that other component to CAT-5 systems is that they require a local power source for each receiver, which is frequently an unsightly wall-warts. With the Wolfpack 12x16 CAT5 all the power for the receiver is delivered through the CAT-5 cable. Simply plug the receiver into the CAT-5 cables, and screw it into the wall.
WolfPack 12x16 Component Matrix Switch Over CAT5 Features
- Component video (YPbPr) only
- Full non-blocking matrix - all outputs can display the same signal, or different signals.
- Front panel - no moving parts to jam.
- Multiple control inputs - RS-232, USB, IR detector (front) and wired IR (rear)
- Highly visible Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- 16 memories for storing and recalling switching commands
- Front panel lockout and blackout
- Black rack mount kit included (silver on request)
- Black chassis with black front panel
- IR codes available in several formats for easy integration
The 12x16 Component Matrix Switch Over CAT5 is perfect for larger homes and small to medium sports bars. The receiver units (sold separately above) feature a decora style insert or a surface mount metal case with all six RCA connectors, and are powered completely from the matrix switch.
WolfPack Smart WallPlate Receiver Features
- Automatically detects the cable length and use the patented self adjusting equalizer to compensate for cable losses
- Single gang Decora style module
- No local power needed - power comes from the Matrix switcher
- Auto-adjusting equalizer for a quick and reliable installation
- Paintable wall plate - Labels are applied after finish
The wall mount receiver unit is an in wall single gang Decora insert, which is paintable, and is completely powered by the main matrix unit. You can use either 568A or 568B CAT-5 cables, as long as the are the same at both ends.
The matrix switch will transmit a video signal over two CAT-5 cables up to 1,000 feet away. The single gang decora in wall receiver will automatically detect the cable length and use the patented self adjusting equalizer to compensate for cable losses. Each wall receiver features a fully automatic equalization circuit, for which a US patent has been applied for. CAT-5 type cables are fairly lossy at high frequencies as well as long lengths. The automatic equalizer will detect the length of the cable, and apply the correct amount of equalization to restore the audio quality to a level indistinguishable from the original.
Why not buy this WolfPack 12x16 Component Matrix Switch Over CAT5 today?