This SB-5588T8x8 Component Video + Digital/Analog Audio Matrix Switcher with CAT5 Outs
with RS-232 is designed to work as a switcher for multiple Audio/Video sources and displays.
This 8x8 Component Video + Digital/Analog Audio Matrix with CAT5 Outs comes in 3 configurations:
- 8x8 Component Video + Digital & Stereo Audio Matrix with CAT5 Outs and no receivers - $2,250
- 8x8 Component + Digital & Stereo Audio with CAT5 Outs and 8 - Component + Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 receivers - $3600
Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination.
8x8 Component Video Matrix Switch over CAT5 Features:
- Switches Component Video and Digital/Analog Audio between multiple sources and displays.
- Allows connection of 8 sources and 8 displays
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Installs in seconds
- Connects using two (2) CAT5/6/6e cables per output channel
The 8x8 Component Video Matrix Switch over CAT5 is capable of switching Component Video, SPDIF and Stereo Audio signals between eight sources and eight displays with compatible inputs. The SPDIF RCA connector can also be used for composite but it does not convert the signal to component and goes to the same zone as the component signal.
A maximum bandwidth of 325MHz will support a sharp and highly defined video in multiple resolutions of up to 1080p. RS-232 control allows the switcher to be controlled by a computerized system such as Hyper Terminal and in this case eliminates the need for an infrared remote control.
The 8x8 Component Video Matrix Switch over CAT5 supports one (1) set of RCA Component & Digital / Analog Audio for a local monitor or troubleshooting. This output is the same signal as channel 1 Output. See the below picture.
Why not buy this 8x8 Component Video Matrix Switch over CAT5 today?