This HDMI to Single CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver with HDBaseT
also incorporates IR and RS-232 signal transfer allows for a more efficient system setup and is easy to install. Uncompressed video and audio can be transmitted to distances of up to 60 meters (1080p) and supports High Definition Audio and 3D Signals. Designed with HDBaseT technology for greater flexibility in custom installations with full HDMI and control signal transfer over a single CAT5e/6 cable.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI to Single CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver Fetures:
- HDMI with 3D, 4K_2K support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Complies with the HDBaseT-Lite class
- Supports HDMI (including HDCP) over a single CAT5e/6 up to 60m
- Full HD supports 1080p@60Hz/36-bit, 3D over 60m and 4Kx2K over 40m with CAT5e/6 cable
- HDMI input up to 15m with 8-bit resolution or 10 m with 12-bit resolution
- HDMI output up to 15 m with 8/12-bit resolution
- Multiple control interfaces such as RS-232 with baud rate up to 115200/sec and IR
- Supports HDCP repeater and CEC bypass
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Compact size with stylish design
Why not buy this HDMI to Single CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver today?
This product has CEC, what is CEC?A:
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this Component Over CAT5 Balun. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Component Over CAT5 Balun will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective Component Over CAT5 balun , HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the Component Video Balun is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.