This HDMI to Single CAT5e/6/7 Receiver & Transmitter
with RS-232 over Single CAT5e/CAT6 set can send uncompressed audio/video over a single run of CAT5e/6 cable up to 100 m with PoE feature and the added benefit of control through the built-in RS-232 and IR ports and a bi-directional LAN connection.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI to Single CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver Features:
- HDMI 1.4 with 3D, 4k_2k support, HDCP & DVI Compliant
- Supports CEC bypass
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed data over a single 100 m/328 ft CAT6/CAT5e cable
- Uncompressed video 1080p, 60 Hz, 36-bit
- Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- 5Play convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE & Control (IR & RS-232)
- Installation friendly
- This system was tested with CAT-6E/23AWG cables, results may vary with cables of a different specification.
- The PoE function is designed for powering compatible receiver units only non-PoE receivers will need their own power supply.Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
Why not buy this HDMI to Single CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver today?
This product has CEC, what is CEC?A:
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this Component Over CAT5 Balun. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Component Over CAT5 Balun will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective Component Over CAT5 balun , HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the Component Video Balun is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.