Kramer C-FODM/FODM-66 Fiber Optic DVI Extension Cable- 66ft
Kramer's new all DVI cable system is constructed of high performance hybrid cable containing fiber optic and copper wires terminated with DVI-D connectors on each end. They are designed to transmit DVI-D signals extremely long distances with pristine digital image quality video with the copper cable carrying additional data required for HDCP compliance.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer C-FODM/FODM-66 Fiber Optic DVI Extension Cable- 66ft Features:
- Quality Construction - Kramer FODM cables comply with the DVI standard and support the DDC2B mode. They are very flexible and usually do not require external power, making them very "installer friendly".
- High Resolution - These cables support computer graphics video signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz and HDTV signals up to 1080p, and can be used with any DVI compatible display.
- Flexible Power Options - They draw +5V power on pin 14 from most source devices (some DVI source devices may not supply power on pin 14 and will require an external power adapter model PS-1DVI).
- HDCP Compliant - FODM cables are also compatible with the HDMI interface standard and are HDCP compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Kramer FODM cables are available in 33, 66, 98, 164, and 328 feet (10-100 meters).
Why not buy this Kramer C-FODM/FODM-66 Fiber Optic DVI Extension Cable- 66ft today?