Cobalt Digital 8024 Rackmountable HD/SD Up/Down/Cross Converter
The 8024 is an HD/SD converter featuring advanced 10-bit format conversion. The 8024 accepts HD/SD SMPTE-292/259M SDI inputs and can up or down convert incoming signals and re-aspect to 4x3, 16x9 or user programmable aspect ratios. In addition, the 8024 can cross-convert HD signals between 1080 and 720.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Both digital and analog HD/SD and XGA outputs are available. The 8024 can frame rate convert 24 frame video to 60 frames, move interlaced to progressive, and progressive to interlaced. The unit also has extensive user configurable reticule overlays. The 8024 uses 10-bit video processing, advanced de-interlacing and motion adaptation with 12-bit analog encoding. The 8024 includes embedded audio pass through with delay correction. The unit is controlled by the front control switches and LCD screen or controlled remotely via a PC interface.
Options: PC remote control, Anton Bauer™ Gold Mount battery connector, and rack mountkit (holds 2 units).
Cobalt Digital 8024 Rackmountable HD/SD Up/Down/Cross Converter Features:
- High quality up, down and cross format conversion
- Two dual rate HD/SD reclocked input copies
- Two digital outputs: HD/SD-SDI
- Two analog outputs: HD/SD-YPbPr, RGB or XGA output
- 10-bit video path and 12-bit analog encoding
- Full aspect ratio conversion and pan controls
- Four user programmable reticules
- 3:2 frame rate and HD standards conversion
- 100 user definable presets
- Supports 16 channels of embedded audio in all conversion formats
- Single input auto standards detect SMPTE 292/259M
- Automatic audio delay tracking with user offset
- PC remote control software provided
- Adjustable output gain control
- Redundant power option
- Five year warranty
Why not buy this Cobalt Digital 8024 Rackmountable HD/SD Up/Down/Cross Converter today?