Cobalt 8020 HD/SD Dual-Rate Digital to Analog Dual Output w/Reticules
The 8020 is compactly designed highly functional HD/SD dual rate digital to analog converter with SMPTE-292 1080i, 720p, and SMPTE 259M-C 525/625 SD signal support. The unit convert all HD signals to HD YPbPr or RGB wide band HD analog signals with H/V or embedded tri-level sync while SD signals are converted to SD analog component, composite and Y/C with embedded sync. Both HD and SD outputs are provided with user programmable overlay reticules and all the conversions are 12-bit encoded from full 10-bit video path resolution.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Cobalt 8020 HD/SD Dual-Rate Digital to Analog Dual Output w/Reticules Features:
- Dual analog outputs allowing dual monitoring
- Auto standard detect and configuration SMPTE 292/259M-C
- Outputs wideband analog YPbPr or RGB
- Four user programmable reticules
- High quality HD15 video output connectors with BNC cable adaptors
- Two HD-SDI equalized and reclocked outputs
- Full 10-bit video path and 12-bit encoding DACs
- Tri-level, bi-level H/V HD sync
- External user configuration switches
- Adjustable output gain control
- Five year warranty
Why not buy this Cobalt 8020 HD/SD Dual-Rate Digital to Analog Dual Output w/Reticules today?