Cobalt 5590 A/D Analog Composite, Y/C, Component to 10-bit SDI
The 5590 is a legacy digital frame compliant analog to 10-bit SDI converter. The 5590 accepts composite, Y/C and component YPbPr analog input signals and outputs SMPTE 259M-C 270 Mbit SDI.
Differential inputs are included for common mode noise rejection. A 4-, 3- or 2-line comb or notch filter is user configurable for Y/C separation in composite mode. All modes have 2X 8:4:4 input over sampling. An output jitter VCXO reduces 270 Mbit jitter down to 2Hz. Full user proc control with user memory allows adjustment of white level, black level, color gain, and color phase.
Cobalt 5590 A/D Analog Composite, Y/C, Component to 10-bit SDI Features:
- Composite, component YPbPr and Y/C inputs
- Supports component BetaCam™, MII™ and SMPTE/N10
- Differential inputs for power hum rejection
- 10-bit A to D and digital video path
- User selectable (on/off) 75 ohm termination
- 4 or 3-line adaptive comb filter for composite mode
- Four 270 Mbit SDI outputs with EDH
- Internal color bar generator
- User configuration switches
- User proc. configuration control
- Manual or automatic input gain control
- Five year warranty
Why not buy this Cobalt 5590 A/D Analog Composite, Y/C, Component to 10-bit SDI today?