Cobalt 5018 Quad Monitoring Converter - SDI to Analog Composite
The 5018 is a quad 4:2:2 SDI video to analog composite converter card, compatible with legacy digital frames. Card-edge gain, status LED and configuration switches allow adjustments and configuration without having to remove the card from the frame.
Configuration switches allow for setup on/off (NTSC only), VBI blanking on/off, color on/off and test color bars on/off (requires 270 Mbit input to clock bars). Other features include: true sync output levels of -286mV and low power consumption enabling up to 40 conversions per 2U frame.
Cobalt 5018 Quad Monitoring Converter - SDI to Analog Composite Features:
- Four SDI reclocked to analog composite conversions
- Data-lock indicator
- 8-bit input, 10-bit DAC
- Built-in color bar generator (requires SDI clocking input)
- Automatic configuration NTSC/PAL
- Color encoding user selectable to B&W
- User gain control in-frame accessible from card edge
- User setup switches in-frame accessible from card edge
- VBI blanking on/off
- Five year warranty
Why not buy this Cobalt 5018 Quad Monitoring Converter - SDI to Analog Composite today?