Cobalt 5015 Dual Monitoring Converter - SDI to Analog Composite with Reclocked SDI
The 5015 is a dual SDI video to analog composite and reclocked SDI converter card, compatible with legacy digital frames. Analog or digital output configuration can be selected as needed for a particular application. The 5015 has two digital to analog encoders (A and B SDI to analog encoders).
Encoder-A has four outputs (two fixed analog composite; two configurable as SDI or analog composite). Encoder-B has three outputs (one fixed analog and two configurable as reclocked SDI or analog composite video). Output gain control for analog composite is adjustable using card-edge controls, as well as configuration switches for both converters.
Cobalt 5015 Dual Monitoring Converter - SDI to Analog Composite with Reclocked SDI Features:
- Dual converters on one card
- 20 conversions with one 2U digital frame
- Both analog composite & SDI reclocked outputs
- 8-bit data path, 10-bit DAC
- Automatic configuration NTSC/PAL
- Built-in color bar generator (analog outputs only)
- Video gain control accessible on card edge
- User selectable digital outputs, two per converter
- Input signal presence indicator
- Five year warranty
Why not buy this Cobalt 5015 Dual Monitoring Converter - SDI to Analog Composite with Reclocked SDI today?