Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter Switch with Audio
The Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter with Audio is an easy-to-use box that lets you switch between two inputs with the touch of a button. The unit supports component signals of 480p, 576p, and 720p at 24, 30, or 60 frames per second, converting the video to VGA signals, and supporting cable runs up to 200'.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Audio is supported along with the component video via the L/R pair of RCA jacks, or 3.5mm stereo mini-jack allows you to input audio to the device when using VGA as your source. Output is always via the VGA output and audio output is via a dedicated stereo mini-jack. A red LED indicator lights up to indicate power. The unit features a locking power connector and requires 5 VDC, which is supplied by the included power adapter.
Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter Switch with Audio Features:
- No computer control, drivers, or control device needed. The converter works out of the box.
- Automatic conversion between progressive component video and VGA, does not support interlaced video.
- The unit will pass interlaced VGA signals as interlaced, which some monitors will not support.
- Supports PC video display resolutions of up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz).
- Component input supports 480p, 576p, and 720p at 24, 30, or 60 fps.
- Buffered VGA output allows for a cable run of the output VGA signal up to 200'.
- Audio signals are input via a L/R stereo pair of RCA jacks when composite is chosen as the input source, or via a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack when VGA is selected as the input source. Audio is output via a dedicated 3.5mm stereo mini-jack connector.
Why not buy this Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter Switch with Audio today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).