Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter Switch with Audio
The Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter with Audio is an easy-to-use box that lets you switch between two inputs with the touch of a button. The unit supports component signals of 480p, 576p, and 720p at 24, 30, or 60 frames per second, converting the video to VGA signals, and supporting cable runs up to 200'.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Audio is supported along with the component video via the L/R pair of RCA jacks, or 3.5mm stereo mini-jack allows you to input audio to the device when using VGA as your source. Output is always via the VGA output and audio output is via a dedicated stereo mini-jack. A red LED indicator lights up to indicate power. The unit features a locking power connector and requires 5 VDC, which is supplied by the included power adapter.
Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter Switch with Audio Features:
- No computer control, drivers, or control device needed. The converter works out of the box.
- Automatic conversion between progressive component video and VGA, does not support interlaced video.
- The unit will pass interlaced VGA signals as interlaced, which some monitors will not support.
- Supports PC video display resolutions of up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz).
- Component input supports 480p, 576p, and 720p at 24, 30, or 60 fps.
- Buffered VGA output allows for a cable run of the output VGA signal up to 200'.
- Audio signals are input via a L/R stereo pair of RCA jacks when composite is chosen as the input source, or via a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack when VGA is selected as the input source. Audio is output via a dedicated 3.5mm stereo mini-jack connector.
Why not buy this Avenview C-COMP-VGA Component to VGA Converter Switch with Audio today?