Analogue video/audio extender over fiber Multimode up 1000m
analogue video/audio extender over fiber Multimode up 1000m
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
analogue video/audio extender over fiber Multimode up 1000m Features:
- The signals are transmitted (depending on device type) over Cat 5 (Catx) cable, Multimode-fibre or Singlemode-fibre. This ensures the best match to your existing infrastructure or requirements for distance
- Video transmission supports PAL and NTSC signal formats. Depending on your requirements, the signals can be FBAS or Y/C (S-VHS)
- Audio signals are transmitted digitally. For input/output, digital or analogue interfaces are available
- An RS232 interface allows remote control of your devices, for example, a camera
- Using an infrared remote control, you can set up the input format, the video source, brightness and contrast. With a single key press, you can restore the factory settings or reset the brightness/contrast to default values
analogue video/audio extender over fiber Multimode up 1000m Applications:
DAVX Digital quality for audio and video using the DAVX, you can display the signals of a VCR on a remotely located video projector. Or, you could transmit the signals of a remotely located camera and a microphone to a control room located several kilometers away.
The bidirectional devices allow, on the same 2 fiber cable, the simultaneous, independent transmission of video and audio in both directions. You could use the DAVX to build a Video Intercom System, or to monitor a video signal, or to record on a remotely installed VCR. To ensure the highest video and audio quality, signal transmission is fully digital; the analogue video and audio signals are digitized at the input, transferred digitally without any loss, and reconverted to analogue format at the outlet. If you use the optionally available digital Audio Interface you can avoid the lossy conversions between analogue and digital formats.
analogue video/audio extender over fiber Multimode up 1000m Specifications:
- Video: PAL / NTSC ?video signals FBAS or Y/C (S-VHS)
- Audio: Depending on device type: Audio analogue (digitized transferred 38kHz/16 or Audio digital up to 6MHz data rate (fully transparent, format independent) via fiber-optical connector. (TOS-Link -i.e. S/P-DIF)
- Serial: RS232 (V24) up to 19200 BAUD fully transparent with Handshake.
- Power Supply: International PSU 90...240VAC
- Size: 170 x 133 x 41 mm-desktop housing (19? mountable with optional rack mount kit)
- Cable: Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7, Distance <100 m Multimode Fiber 50? < 400m, 62,5? < 200m-Singlemode 9? < (10km)
- Upgrade: Onboard (FLASH)
- Access: Depending on device type unidirectional or bidirectional transfer analogue. Audio is always bidirectional.
Why not buy analogue video/audio extender over fiber Multimode up 1000m today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Analogue video/audio extender over fiber Multimode up 1000m or Call 800-841-9238