Avenview SpinetiX-HMP200 Hyper Media Digital Signage Player
The SPINETIX-HMP200 is the HMP200ª Hyper Media Player for Full HD, high-end digital signage. This compact player allows set-and-leave functionality so you can manage display of information (video, audio and dynamic content like RSS, widgets) very easily and simply. This is possible with its Fusion Software. There is no need to move parts or connecting to any PC. The zero configuration technology enables quick installation.
Small & Robust
Its amazingly compact size enables you to put it behind a screen. It is a lifetime warranty device that boasts reliability.
Green & great ROI
It works on 7W of power consumption when in full action. It is energy-efficient, saves cost, and environment-friendly.
SPINETIX-HMP200 device can make video walls, of varied sizes or shapes. The same is true for touch screens and interactive kiosks too. It becomes simple to develop screens and manage accordingly.
They all are on open formats and uses open protocols. It can be integrated easily. No need to pay expensive recurring license fees.
Avenview SPINETIX HMP200 The most powerful full HD digital signage player Features:
- Free Form layout, no static zones
- Multiple full HD videos and other media freely positional
- No PC, no moving parts, no maintenance, no downtime
- Secure from virus and Windows issues
- Small form factor (durable aluminium chassis, mounting holes)
- Simple zero config network integration with built-in features for self-diagnostics and automatic failsafe
- Full HD streaming, RSS feeds, widgets (weather, clocks, effects), animations, instant messaging, queue management
- Interactive kiosk and video wall features
- 8GB internal storage plus USB external storage options
- RS232, I/O: monitor & device control, GPS, RFID etc.
- 3G modem connectivity
- Super high resolution video wall (4K)
- Swiss engineering quality, with product life-time warranty!
Why not buy this Avenview SPINETIX HMP200 The most powerful full HD digital signage player today?
Avenview SPINETIX HMP200 The most powerful full HD digital signage player Specifications:
- Digital Display Compatibility
- Aspect ratio: 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, custom (horizontal & vertical)
- Video output: 50/60 Hz: 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720), XGA (1024x768), WSVGA (1024x640), WVGA (768x480), 576p (720x576), 480p (720x480), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480) User defined video modes (150 MHz max.)
- Video connectors: HDMI (incl. digital audio), DVI via adapter. VGA (DB15 HD connector). Simultaneous use of HDMI and VGA possible
- Media Format
- Description language: SVG Tiny 1.2+ (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- Media synchronization: SMIL 3.0 (Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language)
- Still image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG
- Supported video codecs:
- Up to 1080p resolution: MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC (dual stream capable)
- Up to 720p resolution: MPEG-4 ASP, MJPEG
- Up to SD resolution: Windows Media 9
- Supported audio codecs: MPEG audio layer 1/2/3 (MP3), ITU G.711, G.726, PCM, Microsoft WMA, AAC
- Media container formats: AVI, WMV/WMA, VOB, AIFF, WAV, MP4, MOV (Quicktime)
- Streaming media protocol: MMS, RTSP, RTP, SDP, HTTP; Uni- & multicast
- HMD import filters: Flash 10, Microsoft PowerPoint, BMP, TIFF, XPM, WBMP, PNM bitmaps
- Content scheduling: iCalendar (RFC2445)
- Graphic Effects Engine
- Graphic effects language: SVG Tiny 1.2+
- Vector graphics primitives: Rectangles, polygons, paths with lines, elliptical arcs and Bezier curves, text areas, linear and radial gradients
- International text support: Unicode standard compliant with bidirectional text support
- Font file formats: TrueType and OpenType
- Animation capabilities: Color, gradients, transparency level, audio volume, motion along a path, translation, scaling, rotation, clipping
- Animation modes: Discrete, linear, paced and spline interpolation
- Specialized Applications
- Kiosk applications: Touch screen, keyboard/joysticks/gamepads/mouse, HID, I/O devices via USB 2.0 or user defined serial port, with touch screen calibration
- Event management: Real-time event communication for triggering content changes on-demand
- Time synchronized: Millisecond accuracy, for unconstrained video wall configurations
- Streaming: Video and audio streaming compatibility, including live TV streamers
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s (RJ-45), IEEE 802.3u, 802.3x, 3G connectivity through USB modem stick
- Protocols: DHCP or fixed address; IPv4; IPv6; Zero-Config
- Remote configuration: HTTP configuration server and RPC (push and pull modes), password protected
- Content administration: WebDAV server, password protected
- Other protocols: SNMPv1/v2c, IGMPv2/v3, NTP, Zeroconf, Bonjour
- Content updates: Pull mode, push mode, server based
- Internal storage: 8GB solid state
- External storage: Flash drives and hard disks via USB 2.0 port
- Physical Specification
- Size: 5.3(W) x 0.9(H) x 3.38(D) inches, 135(W) x 23(H) x 86(D) mm
- Weight: 13.4oz / 380g
- External power supply:
- Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Output: 5V DC 3.0A max.
- Power consumption: 6W typ.
- Operating temperature: 32-104糉/ 0-40糃(10-90% RH)
- Storage temperature: -13-113糉/ -25-45糃(10-90% RH)
- Real time clock: Min. accuracy 1 minute/month free running battery backup
- Serial: RS232, up to 115200 bauds, mini-jack 3.5mm
- Analog audio output: Line level, stereo, mini-jack 3.5mm
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Avenview SpinetiX-HMP200 Hyper Media Digital Signage Player or Call 800-841-9238