Avenview MSW-HBT4K-C6-32X32E HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switch 32X32, Single CAT6 / 3D, Ethernet, POE and IR with 4K Support
The Avenview MSW-HBT4K-C6-32X32E HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switch 32X32, Single CAT6 / 3D, Ethernet, POE and IR with 4K Support is a flexible solution for controlling 32 sources to 32 displays over HDMI formats. This modular matrix supports inputs of HDMI and outputs of HDMI at four times the resolution of 1080p and HDBase that is at 4K (3840x2160) resolution. It can be easily controlled via front-panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet and IP Control, with all information including system status presented on its LCM display. This seamless switcher cum extender features interchangeable input and output boards. The Avenview MSW-HBT4K-C6-32X32E HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switch 32X32, Single CAT6 / 3D, Ethernet, POE and IR with 4K Support provides LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Avenview MSW-HBT4K-C6-32X32E HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switch 32X32, Single CAT6 / 3D, Ethernet, POE and IR with 4K Support Features:
- Input and output module types can be mixed and added in increment of 8 from 8x8 up to 32x32 with HDMI, CAT5e/6/7 interfaces
- Resolution of 1080p/8bits & 12bits - Input/output source can be 15m/15m (8bits) and 10/10m (12bits) via HDMI cable
- Over CAT5e/6/7 cable length with a resolution of 1080p/8-bit and 12-bit can be 100m
- Over CAT5e/6/7 cable length with a resolution of 4Kx2K,30Hz can be 70m
- Supports control over RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI
- Supports redundant power supply
- HDBaseT 5Play convergence: Video, Audio, PoE, Ethernet & Control (IR & RS-232)
- HDMI and HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Interchangeable input and output boards
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Supports a wide range of HD resolutions from 480i to 1080p and 4K2K@30Hz
- EDID modes support:
- Standard mode: Factory default
- Automatic mode: Takes EDID from the lowest output
- Manual mode: Assigns any output to any input port
Why not buy this Avenview MSW-HBT4K-C6-32X32E HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switch 32X32, Single CAT6 / 3D, Ethernet, POE and IR with 4K Support today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).