Avenview HDM3D-C5IR-SET HDMI 1.3 over Single CAT5 Extender Set
The Avenview HDM3D-C5IR-SET HDMI extender is designed to extend a video/audio transmission distance up to a range of 60 m i.e. 200ft in HDTV 1080i format, 40m i.e. 130ft in HDTV format and 20m i.e. 65ft in HDTV 1080p with 36-bit color depth. This extender is 3D format supportive and hence offers the highest quality 3D video compatibility. Designed using a single cost-effective Cat.5/5e/6 cable this extender offers the functionality to extend HDTV sources from Blu-ray disc players, DVD players, PC, PS3 and many more sources with TMDS to distant display monitors including HDMI or DVI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors.Manufactured using latest HDMI technology, DTS-HD master audio or Dolby True HD audio, deep color video and HDCP support and compatibility are all supported. This flexibility help the extender to produce high quality video and audio up to a long distance at a minimal cost. Above all these features, HDM3D-C5IR-SET is also equipped with a bi-directional IR pass-through path and RS-232 serial port control that helps the users to boost IR control distance up to a range of 100m i.e. 330 ft and make the possibility of IR control via a single Cat.5/5e/6 cable with HDMI signals. The serial port of this extender provides the most efficient path for interactive application, such as touch panels.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The HDM3D-C5IR-SET consists of a transmitting HDM3D-C5IR-S to capture the input HDMI / DVI signals with IR control packets and carry the signals through a single cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, and a receiving HDM3D-C5IR-R unit that is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR and serial control signals. The transmitting distance between the sending and receiving units can be up to a distance of 60m i.e. 200ft at HD 720p or 1080i; or 40m (130ft) at Full HD 1080p. Provided with an 8-level equalization rotary control on the receiving unit, this extender also offers the users to adjust the equalization strength to the received HDMI signals, allowing them to optimize the transmission distance between source and destination.
Avenview HDM3D-C5IR-SET HDMI 1.3 over Single CAT5 Extender Set Features:
- Extends the transmission up to 60m (200ft) from the HDMI source at HD 1080i or 720p 24-bit
- Support HDMI Deep Color & full 3D
- HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Extends the transmission up to 20m (65ft) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p 36-bit
- Extends the transmission up to 40m (130ft) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p 24-bit
- Automatic EDID feature
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over Cat.5/5e/6 cable transmission
- Minimizes the cable skew by adjustable 8-level equalization control
- Supports full frequency IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
- Full Duplex RS-232 control up to 115,200 bps through connector
- Bi-directional IR path
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- Allows cascading
- Perfectly integrated with other HDMI over CAT5 series products
Why not buy this Avenview HDM3D-C5IR-SET HDMI 1.3 over Single CAT5 Extender Set today?