Avenview HDM-C6MWIPL-R M-Series Receiver/Decoder (light version) - HDMI over IP with Matrix Only Support is a light version receiver part of the M-Series family that extends HDMI signal over Cat5e/6 cables. HDM-C6MWIPL-R can be connected to HDM-C6MWIP-S Encoder (Transmitter) point-to-point or over a network switch to extend video and audio signals in a matrix mode only when no videowall function is needed. Its Modular design allows multiple uses and customized installations with full control from an iPad or other mobile device. Video is streamed and decoded live using H.264 video encoding, which ensures high quality and low bandwidth.
Avenview HDM-C6MWIPL-R M-Series Receiver/Decoder (light version) - HDMI over IP with Matrix Only Support
- Flexible control and management options;
- CEC function;
- Supports live IP video stream decoding;
- Supports POE;
- Capable of outputting two IP Streams (allows video previewing);
- Supports multiple video formats HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr or CVBS signals over IP networks;
- Point to Point: Direct Connection with CAT5/6 – 330ft;
- Point to Multi-Point: Connection with CAT5/6 requires a POE Network Switch which supports port based IGMP v2.0 or above protocol. For large application, we would recommend Cisco SG300/SG500 Network Switch series;
- Supports audio embedding and de-embedding;
- Auto Scaler;
- Supports H.264 features baseline profile, main profile and high profile;
- Supports H.264, TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP and IGMP;
- Supports Auto IP, zero-configuration networking (zeroconf);
- Seamless switching, no black screen, no frame lock;
- Configurable encoding bit rate up to 30 Mbps;
- Auto input format detection;
- HDCP compliant.
Why not buy this Avenview HDM-C6MWIPL-R M-Series Receiver/Decoder (light version) - HDMI over IP with Matrix Only Support today?
Avenview 2x2 M-Series Receiver/Decoder (light version) - HDMI over IP with Matrix Only Support
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Avenview HDM-C6MWIPL-R M-Series Receiver/Decoder - HDMI over IP or Call 800-841-9238