Avenview HDM-C6MWIP-S-V3 H.264/1080p Sender/Encoder for Video Wall/Matrix
Avenview HDM-C6MWIP-S-V3 H.264/1080p Sender/Encoder for Video Wall/Matrix features a HDMI 1.3 input and Cat 5e/6 LAN output and can be run point-to-point direct to a decoder or point-to-multi to a network switch up to 330' away.
The encoder/sender unit supports up to 1080p60 on input and output, auto scaling and rotation, automatic format detection, live preview, HDCP 1.4, and the full system uses H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression. It can be powered using the included 12 VDC international power adapter or by using your existing PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) network. You can also de-embed analog audio from the encoder using the stereo terminal block output. To configure the unit, you can utilize telnet, a web GUI, or you can utilize serial controllers via an API using the RS-232 terminal block.
Avenview HDM-C6MWIP-S-V3 H.264/1080p Sender/Encoder for Video Wall/Matrix Features:
- Supports HDMI input and live IP video encoding at resolutions from 720 x 480p60 to 1920 x 1080p60
- Supports POE (Power-over-Ethernet) and Cat 5e/6 cable up to 330'
- Allows video previewing via iPad App and Windows 7/10 software at 352 x 288 at 5 Hz
- Supports HDMI 1.3 and DVI input
- Supports audio embedding over HDMI and analog audio de-embedding over stereo terminal block output
- Built-in auto-scaling and rotation
- Supports H.264, TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP, and IGMP 2.0
- Configurable encoding bit rate up to 30 Mb/s
- Support for Telnet, Web GUI control, and third-party control systems API commands via RS-232
- Supports Auto IP, zero-configuration networking
- Seamless switching, no black screen, no frame lock
- Automatic input format detection
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports video wall up to 16 x 16
- Reset button on unit
Why not buy this Avenview HDM-C6MWIP-S-V3 H.264/1080p Sender/Encoder for Video Wall/Matrix today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).