Avenview FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable over Fiber Optic - 10M
Avenview's FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K series fiber optic cable extends HDMI 2.0 digital signals up to 40 meters (130 feet) and supports up to 4K@60Hz (4096x2160) resolution. The fiber optic cable structure allows this 4K extender to transmit at high speed over long distance. It is available in multiple lengths, from 10 meters to 40 meters (130 feet).
The FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K series extender comes with a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter is connected to a 4K source via HDMI connector, and converts the audio/video signal to transmit it across the fiber optic cable. The receiver then decodes the data to the connected 4K display via HDMI. The FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K will auto detect the display resolution and will adjust the output accordingly.
The FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K HDMI fiber optic extender supports HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection). The High Bit Rate (HBR) fiber optic cable assembly supports a data transfer rate up to 18.0Gbps.
The FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K series fiber optic cable extender has a hot plug detection signal that is transmitted by a 1CH multi-mode fiber. This fiber optic cable extender is perfect for extending video and audio from your PC to a display over a long distance while still being able to maintain a clear image and sound.
Avenview FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable over Fiber Optic - 10M Features:
- High Speed and long distance transmission by Optical fiber;
- Compatible with hdmi 2.0;
- HBR (High Bit Rate) Cable Assembly (up to 5.4 Gbs Data Rate/Line);
- Supports up to 4K@60Hz (4096x2160) resolution;
- Main-link video signal / AUX data and Hot Plug Detection signal is transmitted by 1CH multi-mode fiber
- HDCP compliant;
- MMF optical fiber /copper hybrid cable structure.
- Consistent external power supply.
Why not buy this Avenview FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable over Fiber Optic - 10M today?
Avenview FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable over Fiber Optic - 10M Specifications:
- Model: FO-HDM4K-XX-MM (Transmitter) | FO-HDM4K-XX-MM (Receiver)
- Description: HDMI fiber Optic Transmitter | HDMI fiber Optic Receiver
- Supported Resolutions: 4K (4096x2160) 256:135 @60Hz and UHD 16:9 (3860 x 2160) @ 40 meters (max) (130 feet) WQXGA (2560x1600)@60Hz and 1080p (1920x1080)@60Hz
- Input/Output Signal: HDMI Signal 2.0
- Video Bandwidth: 18.0Gbps
- Data Rate: 5.4Gbs
- Electrical Connector: 20 pin Displayport plug
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.95" x 1.0" x 0.8" | 2.16" x 1.0" x 0.8"
- Power Supply: TBA
- Power Consumption: 0.3W | 1.39W
- Optical Source: 850nm VCSEl
- O/E Converter: PIN photo Diode
- Cable Type: Optical Hybrid + Copper
- Fiber Type: 50/125 µm Multi-mode glass fiber OM2 or OM3 rated fiber
- Operating Temperature: 0~40˚C [32~104˚F]
- Storage Temperature: -20~60˚C [-4~140˚F]
- Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH [no condensation]
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Avenview FO-HDM4K-10-MM 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable over Fiber Optic - 10M or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Avenview Product