Manufactured using the latest innovative technologies, the FO-HDM-SET is the perfect device to extend a HDMI signal from Blu-ray Player Set-top box , DVD player, console system or other such video devices over fiber optical signal without any loss or degradation in the quality of the signal. It features a high speed signal transmission and can extend up to a range of 100 meters. The FO-HDMI-SET consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
This HDMI extender is available with a package of a set of both FO-HDM-SET transmitter and receiver, a power adapter and a user's manual to guide the users through its uses and applications.
Avenview FO-HDM-SET HDMI- Extender over Fiber up to 1000M, HDCP Compliant -LC Features:
- High Speed and long distance transmission via Optical fiber
- HDMI 1.3 Standard Compatible
- Backward compatibility with DVI Standard 1.0
- Supports a resolution up to 1080p for HDTV and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- HDCP compliant device supportive
- DDC and DEC signal line is transmitted via copper line (CAT5) between internal and external power
- Extends up to 100 meters (330 feet)
Why not buy this Avenview FO-HDM-SET HDMI- Extender over Fiber up to 1000M, HDCP Compliant -LC today?
Avenview FO-HDM-SET HDMI- Extender over Fiber up to 1000M, HDCP Compliant -LC Specifications:
- Color: Black
- Unit: FO-HDM-SET Transmitter and FO-HDM-SET Receiver
- Optical Converter: 4 ch 850 nm Multi-Mode VCSEL, 4 ch GaAs PIN photo Diode
- Unit Description: HDMI Fiber Optic Transmitter and HDMI Fiber Optic Receiver
- 1.65Gbps Video Bandwidth
- Supports a resolution and distance up to WUXGA 1920 x 1200, 1080p at 100 meters (330 feet)
- Optical Connector: 4 LC Connector
- DVI Connector: 19 pin HDMI Plug
- Dimension: 1.0" x 2.4" x 2.2"
- Power Supply: 5V 2A DC
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Avenview FO-HDM-SET HDMI- Extender over Fiber up to 1000M, HDCP Compliant -LC or Call 800-841-9238