Avenview DVI-AVUWALL-4x4 Multi Display Multi Image Video Wall Controller
The DVI-AVUWALL 4-Input/4-Output PC Based Network Video Wall Processor from Avenview features a single-slot board design with integrated support of up to 32 outputs and up to 16 input channels on the same board.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The modular graphic card features universal input signal for both digital and analog (DVI, RGB/VGA, Component, S-Video & Composite) and captures and displays each signal at full true color (24-bit) image quality. Thus the card is able to capture and display uncompressed data with high quality of text, video, and graphics.
The processor transmits duplex data transfer at 8/32/64Gb/s for clear display of video input captures without sacrificing frame rate, color or resolution. It permits load balancing and bandwidth preservation important for large-scale, multi-channel projects. The multi-functional board design facilitates video switching, signal conversion, scaling and de-interlacing from a single board, eliminating the need for separate solutions. This card is designed for control rooms, operation centers, and other mission critical environments as well as digital signage, and presentation systems that require stable, reliable video wall technology.
Avenview DVI-AVUWALL-4x4 Multi Display Multi Image Video Wall Controller Features:
- Single-slot board design with integrated support of up to 32 outputs and up to 16 input channels on the same board
- Combine multiple Matrox Mura MPX Series boards to drive desired channel requirements all from a single system
- PCI Express x16 Gen2 host bus connection leverages 8/32/64Gb/s full duplex data transfer
- Maximum output resolution of 2048x1152 (SL-DVI) & 2048x1536 (RGB/VGA) per display
- Maximum input resolution of 2560x1600 (SL-DVI), 1920x1200 (RGB/VGA), 1920x1080i (Component), and NTSC/PAL/SECAM (S-Video, Composite) per input 1
- HDCP compliant board captures protected video content from digital cable, satellite set-top boxes, video streams and Blu-ray players and outputs the content to HDCP-enabled displays
- Supports bezel management as well as Edge Overlap for multi-projector platforms in both landscape and portrait modes
- Multi-functional board design facilitates video switching, signal conversion, scaling and de-interlacing from a single board, eliminating the need for separate solutions
- Network API provides an easy-to-use programming interface for remotely controlling DVI-AVUWALL-powered video wall solutions
- VUWALL2 Mobile for iPad /Android and VUWALL2 Web Client for Windows software easily and intuitively controls your video wall
- Easily integrate Crestron controller systems with Mura-powered video walls (4U size)
- Designed for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) and Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Why not buy this Avenview DVI-AVUWALL-4x4 Multi Display Multi Image Video Wall Controller today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).