The All New Atlona Plenum VGA ( HD15 ) cables are a must have for any system integrator or installer performing an installation in any School, University, Hospital, Government or other commercial building. The plenum space above dropped ceilings and under raised floors is the optimal place for routing communication and A/V cables. VGA ( HD15 ) Cables are used for connecting Video Projectors, LCD Displays, Plasma Displays and Computer Monitors.
Our Plenum VGA High Resolution Cables are built to last and perform to the highest expectations. The cables are featured with oxygen free pure copper conductors, triple shielding to reject EMI and RFI, and gold plated connectors. CMP certified jacket and Teflon inner insulators provide the fire protection to run these cables in the walls or Air Plenums without a conduit. All of our Plenum VGA Cables are compatible to the latest VESA standard and will pass all resolutions up to PC: 2048 x 1536 HDTV: 1080p
Atlona 6 ft Plenum VGA (HD15) Male/Female extentsion Cable (up to QXGA 2048 x 1536) Features:
- 2K resolutions (2048 x 1536)
- All connections are wired (while most cables you will find from other suppliers only have 9 wires connected which means that some DDC and Sync functions would not work)
- USA and Canada UL flame certification (CMP which covers both CL2P and CL3P)
Why not buy this Atlona 6 ft Plenum VGA (HD15) Male/Female extentsion Cable (up to QXGA 2048 x 1536) today?
Atlona 6 ft Plenum VGA (HD15) Male/Female extentsion Cable (up to QXGA 2048 x 1536) Specifications:
- 6 ft Plenum VGA ( HD15 ) Cable
- Type: HD15
- Configuration: 15 pin
- UL Listed, CMP certified cable jacket
- Low Smoke PVC outer jacket and FEP, Teflon inner insulator
- Supported PC Resolutions: 640 x 480; 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 800; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 1050; 1600 x 1200; 1920 x 1200; 2048 x 1080 and 2048 x 1536
- Supported HDTV resolutions: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- ROHS Rated
- UL CL2P, CL3P and CMP Certified
- Made in USA
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
HDTV Supply includes a 3 year warranty on all Atlona products which warrants that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
Atlona 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions: In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Atlona Support Teams must verify the product is eligible for warranty. A warranty number will then be issued to the customer along with the Warranty Form. Both the Warranty Number and the Warranty Form must be completely filled out printed and shipped along with the product. Shipped replacements for will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this Atlona product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona 6 ft Plenum VGA (HD15) Male/Female extentsion Cable - Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238