Atlona抯 HDVS-TX switches between two HDMI and VGA/audio inputs
HDVS-TX by Atlona is designed for offering smooth switching between VGA/audio and HDMI inputs; it also digitizes, and transmits through HDBaseT. Being a part of HDVS collection AV system, it offers full projector control and a smooth the transition between analog to digital displays.
The transmitter provides auto-switching. Its HDBaseT and PoCc (power over category cable) allow signal and power up to 230 feet via category cable. Combined with HDVS-RX, switcher can easily control the projector power.
Atlona Dual HDMI and VGA/Audio to HDBaseT Switcher Features
- VGA and HDMI up to 1920x1200/1080p
- Works best with HDVS-RX
- PoCc to transmitter
- Supports projector control through HDVS-TX
- RS-232 input selection
- Comes with under-table mounting brackets
- Easy to use software for simplified programming
- 3-way power: PoCc to receiver, PoCc from receiver and Local power supply