Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI Rental/Staging Box with EtherCON, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR
The HDBaseT ROADNET receiver by Atlona is engineered exclusively, keeping in mind the needs of rental and staging applications, which require rugged reliability over longer distances. ROADNET comes with adbvvanced PoCc (power over category cable) and advanced HDBaseT technology to extend signals up to 328 feet over a category cable.
It is one of the best receivers available in the market designed with robust etherCON Neutrik RJ45 connectors. These connectors are rugged enough to withstand the chaos and rigors of live performance as well as temporary installations. It誷quick-connect power supply feature allows faster breakdown and setup. It also features ports on captive screw connectors for IR and RS-232.
This receiver boxes also feature a comprehensive Ethernet, IR and RS-232 control up to 328 feet. It also gets all HDMI signals perfectly even from far off distances up to 328 feet.
Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI Rental/Staging Box with EtherCON, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR Features
- Designed for AT-HDTX-ROADNET transmitters
- Compatible with PRO3HD matrix switchers and recommended for Atlona HDCAT-8ED distribution amplifier
- Various signal and connector options like, HDBaseT on RJ45 and HDMI for video/audio
- EMI rejection for compatibility
- Transmits embedded audio signals such as, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD
- Update in the field using USB port
- Permits direct wire connection using RX or TX
Why not buy this Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI Rental/Staging Box with EtherCON, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI Rental/Staging Box with EtherCON, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR or Call 800-841-9238