Atlona 100CER-PoE-EXT 4K/UHD HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT TX/RX with Ethernet, Control, and PoE
The Atlona 100CER-PoE-EXT 4K/UHD HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT TX/RX with Ethernet, Control, and PoE
is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver combination that includes the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD HDBaseT transmitter and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. It extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass-through and RS-232 control. The 100CER-PoE-EXT supports video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver via Power over Ethernet. This makes the 100CER-PoE-EXT ideal for applications in which the transmitter needs to be installed in a location where local AC power may not be available, such as a lectern or conference room table.
The 100CER-PoE-EXT is similar to the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT extender, but is designed for applications in which the transmitter needs to be remotely powered by the receiver. The table below provides a summary of the key differences between the two extenders.
Atlona 100CER-PoE-EXT 4K/UHD HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT TX/RX with Ethernet, Control, and PoE Features:
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with HDMI sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, 3D visualization, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Extended distance HDMI extension
- Transmits AV, control, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- Extends RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet control signals
- Control signals travel over HDBaseT link to device for maximum control system flexibility
- Simplifies integration of source, control system, and display
- Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power for transmitter is supplied by receiver over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a lectern or conference table without the need for local AC power
Why not buy this Atlona 100CER-PoE-EXT 4K/UHD HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT TX/RX with Ethernet, Control, and PoE today?