Atlona's DisplayPort cables feature a small USB-sized latching connector, two-way display connectivity, optional audio support, higher performance than dual link DVI at 10.8 Gigabits per second, and a unique micro-packet architecture that enables new display features. DisplayPort supports a maximum of 10.8 Gbit/s data rate and WQXGA (2560x1600) resolution over a 15 meter cable.
1M ( 3.3 FEET ) ATLONA DisplayPort Cable M/F Features:
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP.
- Works with any DisplayPort-enabled desktops, laptops, or monitors
- Smaller connector footprint than either DVI or VGA
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12, and 16 bits per component
- Latching connector provides a secure connection that will not "slip" out
Why not buy this 1M ( 3.3 FEET ) ATLONA DisplayPort Cable M/F today?
1M ( 3.3 FEET ) ATLONA DisplayPort Cable M/F Specifications:
- Connector Types 1 - Display Port Male, 1 - Display Port Female - Latching
- Supported Resolutions: HDTV (all resolutions up to 1080p) Computer: (all resolutions up to WQXGA 2560x1600)
- lane bandwidth: 1.62 - 2.7 Gbit/s)
- Digital Audio: supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- 30AWG High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- ROHS Rated
- UL CL2 Certified
- Black color.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 year warranty on all Atlona products which warrants that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
Atlona 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions: In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Atlona Support Teams must verify the product is eligible for warranty. A warranty number will then be issued to the customer along with the Warranty Form. Both the Warranty Number and the Warranty Form must be completely filled out printed and shipped along with the product. Shipped replacements for will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this Atlona product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona AT16020-1 1M ( 3.3 FEET ) DisplayPort Cable M/F- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238