Atlona's DisplayPort cables feature a small USB-sized latching connector, two-way display connectivity, optional audio support, higher performance than dual link DVI at 10.8 Gigabits per second, and a unique micro-packet architecture that enables new display features. DisplayPort supports a maximum of 10.8 Gbit/s data rate and WQXGA (2560x1600) resolution over a 15 meter cable.
2M ( 6.6 FEET ) ATLONA DisplayPort Cable Features:
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP.
- Works with any DisplayPort-enabled desktops, laptops, or monitors
- Smaller connector footprint than either DVI or VGA
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12, and 16 bits per component
- Latching connector provides a secure connection that will not "slip" out
2M ( 6.6 FEET ) ATLONA DisplayPort Cable Specifications:
- Connector Types 2 - Display Port Male - Latching
- Supported Resolutions: HDTV (all resolutions up to 1080p) Computer: (all resolutions up to WQXGA 2560x1600)
- lane bandwidth: 1.62 - 2.7 Gbit/s)
- Digital Audio: supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- 30AWG High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- ROHS Rated
- UL CL2 Certified
- Black color.
Why not buy this 2M ( 6.6 FEET ) ATLONA DisplayPort Cable today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2M ( 6.6 FEET ) ATLONA DisplayPort Cable or Call 800-841-9238