The Atlona 180-Degree Swivel Head High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are unlike any cable you will find on the market. Supporting transfer rates beyond 10.2 Gbps at resolutions 4 times higher than standard 1080p (up to 4096 x 2160), this cable is designed to surpass all current standards of HDMI. Experience stunning colors, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio and 100 Mb/sec Ethernet through our premium cables and you′ll understand just how much you′ve been missing. Our unique design allows us to produce bit transfer rates up to 387Mhz. In the world of HD cables, no one can compete with Atlona quality. These cables have been certified for the latest HDMI specification, and cables above 15 feet are UL CL3 rated for in wall use and RoHS.
10 ft Ultra High Speed Hdmi Cable with Swivel Connector and Ethernet Features:
- HDMI High Speed Cable with Ethernet
- Atlona HDMI Cables are able to support extremely high resolutions much beyond standard 1080p or 1440p. Future proof for resolutions up to 4K or 4096x2160
- Supports Video Bandwidth above latest HDMI Standards 387MHz (far beyond 10.2 Gbps)
- Ethernet Data Channel allows devices to share a high speed network connection and internet connectivity without a separate Ethernet cable
- Designed to support TV's with high refresh rates (up to 800MHz)
- Due to high bandwidth video support, this cable is fully able to transfer 3D content. Experience true 3D movies from newer 3D enabled BluRay players
- Audio Return Channel will allow the user to eliminate excess cables which are connecting the TV and audio receiver to single a HDMI cable
- Supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 180-Degree flexible swivel head allows for ease of installation on flush mounted displays or angled installation of projectors and components
Why not buy this 10 ft Ultra High Speed Hdmi Cable with Swivel Connector and Ethernet today?
10 ft Ultra High Speed Hdmi Cable with Swivel Connector and Ethernet Specifications:
- 10 ft. Round HDMI Cable construction
- Dual-link bandwidth: 387 MHz (over 10.2 Gbps)
- Separate Ethernet Data Channel which will allow high speed send/receive (up to 100 Mb/sec)
- Audio Return Channel
- Fully 3D compatible for future use
- Supports 2K (2048x1556) and 4K (4096x2160) resolutions
- 24k Gold plated connectors ensures no signal loss
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- Ultra Flexible
- RoHS Rated
- HDCP Pass-through
- Black color.
- Warranty: Lifetime parts and labor warranty
HDTV Supply includes a 3 year warranty on all Atlona products which warrants that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
Atlona 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions: In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Atlona Support Teams must verify the product is eligible for warranty. A warranty number will then be issued to the customer along with the Warranty Form. Both the Warranty Number and the Warranty Form must be completely filled out printed and shipped along with the product. Shipped replacements for will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this Atlona product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 10 ft Ultra High Speed Hdmi Cable with Swivel Connector and Ethernet- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238