Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR
Power of One, for All: Leave behind the power cable on your receiver. With the latest feature of power over Ethernet (PoE) the HDRX-IR receives power from the transmitter.
Go the Distance: Using the correct CAT cable and a compatible transmitter, the HDRX-IR can send signals up to 230ft (70m) with the latest HDBaseT-Lite technology of the HDRX-IR.
One Line for All: The HDRX-IR allows for you to combine audio, video, bi-directional IR, and power in a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, using the latest HDBaseT-Lite technology.
Bi-directional Control: With both an IR IN and IR OUT port, send or receive commands through an IR remote control
Out of Sight, Out of Mind: New smaller form factor and single line feature allow for the HDRX-IR to be mounted behind a TV or rack without any unsightly cables hanging down or boxes to distract from your video or presentation.
AT-HDTX-IR - Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Transmitter over single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR
Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR Features:
- Pass through support of all 3D formats
- Power over CAT cable (PoE)
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears
- DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio pass-through
- Utilizing the latest HDBaseT-Lite technology the HDRX-IR allows you to send power, IR, video and audio signals over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- With the new PoE (power over Category Cable) feature there's no need for a power source for your receiver; simply connect your receiver to a compatible transmitter to power on.
- The smaller form and single line features allow for the HDRX-IR to be mounted behind a TV or rack without any unsightly cables hanging down or boxes to distract from your video or presentation.
- Pass through support of all 3D formats
Why not buy this Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR today?
Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR Specifications:
- Bandwith: 10.2Gbps
- Power Consumption: 9.1W
- Video: up to 4Kx2K
- VESA: up to 1920x1200
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 0.95 x 2.87 x 2.72 (inch)
- 24.13 x 72.898 x 69.09 (mm)
- Audio: passes through up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio
- 230ft @ 1080p over CAT6a/7
- 197ft @ 1080p over CAT5e/6
- 130ft @ 4Kx2K
- Operating Temperature
- 32F to 104F
- 0C to 40C
- Wall Mountable? : Yes
- Storage Temperature
- -4F to 140F
- -20C to 60C
|Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Transmitter over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR|
|Atlona HDMI 4 by 4 Matrix Switcher over HDBaseT CAT5|
HDTV Supply received back to our company today this product of which the buyer did not want and did not open the box. It is new and sold with a 10 year Atlona warranty, a 30 day No-Hassle return and Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech support from us. You can buy it for 15% off the List Price and includes free UPS insured ground shipping within the U.S. 50 states. It ships from California. It is sold First Come-First-Serve and it won't last long so call 800-841-9238 right now and place your order.
3 Year Limited Warranty: HDTV Supply includes a 3 year warranty on all Atlona products which warrants that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
Atlona 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions: In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Atlona Support Teams must verify the product is eligible for warranty. A warranty number will then be issued to the customer along with the Warranty Form. Both the Warranty Number and the Warranty Form must be completely filled out printed and shipped along with the product. Shipped replacements for will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this Atlona product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR or Call 800-841-9238