Atlona 1080p HDMI Extender over Single Cat5 - Discontinued- Discontinued
The Atlona AT-HDMI40SRS is a perfect solution for those who need to extend HDMI signal a long distance over single cat5 or cat6. The Atlona HDMI Extenders can handle resolutions up to 1080p at up to 130ft and 1080i up to 200ft. Atlona is an only company that has HDMI balun system which is using a single cat5 or cat6 wire at this time.
The installation of the Atlona HDMI Over CAT5 is quick and easy, simply place Sender unit next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, place the Receiver unit next to your display, then connect 1 x Cat5 cable and you are done. The signal will be sent with perfect video quality. We do recommend to use shielded cat5 or cat5 wire to get the best quality signal.
Atlona 1080p HDMI Extender over Single Cat5 up to 200ft Features:
- Perfect video quality 1080p up to 130ft and 1080i up to 200ft
- Supports CAT-5/CAT-5E/CAT-6 cables of variable types.
- Supports high definition resolutions up to 1080P
- DDC Adjustments
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
Why not buy this Atlona 1080p HDMI Extender over Single Cat5 up to 200ft today?
Atlona 1080p HDMI Extender over Single Cat5 up to 200ft Specifications:
- Video Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps (HDMI 1.2a)
- Resolutions: 1080p (up to 130ft ) and 1080i/720p (up to 200ft)
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- HDMI Connector: 19 pin type female connector
- Power Supply: 5V 2A
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- RJ-45 Connector: 2 indication LEDs
- Dimensions: 70mm x 60mm x 25mm / 2.8“x2.4“x1“ (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.3lb each unit
- Package Includes:
- One AT-HDMI40SRS ( sender and receiver units )
- One 5v power supply
- One Users manual
- 1 year manufacture warranty (parts&labor)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona 1080p HDMI Extender over Single Cat5 - Discontinued- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238