Atlona Portable HDMI Signal Generator
Supports 13 Testing Patterns which includes Six 3D Patterns
3 Year Warranty & Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech Support
The Atlona HD800 is designed to test the resolution of any video as well as timings of any digital format. The AT-HD800 allows user to diagnose any specific resolution, video timing, EDID and color space issues in any DVI or HDMI video. The AT-HD800 supports 13 test patterns which includes 3D tests side by side, top and bottom and frame packing. This AT-HD800 also has the ability to produce both HDMI output and HDMI pass through for smooth switching between the test patterns and content from any other digital source. The HD800 also allows you the ability to read the EDID input source and displaying it to the display.
Atlona AT-HD800 Portable HDMI Signal Generator w/1080p & 3D Support Features:
- Portable size and battery operated HDMI generator
- Supports 13 Testing Patterns which includes 6 x 3D
- Computer Testing resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WUXGA
- HDTV Testing Resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p (50/60Hz), 1080i (50/60Hz), 1080p (24/50/60)
- 3D HDTV Testing: 720p (50/60Hz), 1080p 24Hz
- 2-channel LPCM is always active to test audio
- EDID Reading function, allows user to view the displays capabilities (which video and audio formats the display is capable of)
- HDMI Input, designed for reading EDID from both sources and displaying capabilities side by side. This helps to prevent a lot of issues with installation and also troubleshoot the EDID readings in applications where a lot of equipment is used.
- The AT-HD800 Generator comes with a protective rubber case
- Power supply is included for cases where customer has no batteries