This Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR 330ft HDMI Extender Kit With Bi-directional Ir, Rs232 And Ethernet Pass-through Over Single Cat5/6/7 is an HDMI over single Cat 5/6/7 extender kit designed on HDBaseT technology which allows full 3D support with up to 330ft at 4Kx2K(4 times the 1080p) resolution. It supports Bi-Directional RS-232, Bi-Directional IR, Bi Directional Ethernet, DTS HD Master Audio and Dolby True HD pass-through.
Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR 330ft HDMI Extender Kit With Bi-directional Ir, Rs232 And Ethernet Pass-through Over Single Cat5/6/7 Features:
- Extends HDMI transmission up to 330ft (100m) with resolution up to 4kx2k (4 times the 1080p)
- HDBaseT technology allows full 3D support, Bi-Directional RS-232, Ethernet and IR, plus Digital Audio and Video (4kx2k which is 4 times 1080p) over a single Cat5/6/7
- Uncompressed 7.1ch digital audio preserved over HDMI to Cat.5/6/7 cable transmission
- DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio pass-through
- Ethernet pass-through, perfect for displays with on board applications such as Pandora and Netflix. This feature extends the Ethernet signal from a remote location to another room thus eliminating the need for an additional dedicated cable run.
- Fully HDCP and EDID compliant
- Supports all Vesa formats. Utilized with specialized projectors or commercial LCD panels
- Supports refresh rates: 24Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz
- Supports Bi-Directional IR: Perfect for use with control manufactures such as Control4 and RTI solutions
- Supports Bi-Directional RS-232 pass-through: Control solutions such as AMX, Crestron and Control4 benefit from this feature as Video/Audio and RS-232 are extended over a single Cat 5/6/7 cable up to 330ft
Why not buy this Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR 330ft HDMI Extender Kit With Bi-directional Ir, Rs232 And Ethernet Pass-through Over Single Cat5/6/7 today?
Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR 330ft HDMI Extender Kit With Bi-directional Ir, Rs232 And Ethernet Pass-through Over Single Cat5/6/7 Specifications:
- Transmitter Input: HDMI (Type A), Ethernet (RJ45), IR (1/8 inch) RS-232 (DB9)
- Transmitter Output: Link to Receiver (RJ45) IR (1/8 inch), Ethernet (RJ45)
- Receiver Input: Link to Transmitter (RJ45), Ethernet (RJ45), IR (1/8 inch)
- Receiver Output: HDMI (Type A), Ethernet (RJ45), IR (1/8 inch), RS-232 (DB9)
- HDCP/EDID Compliant: Yes
- Resolution Support: Up to 4kx2k (4 times the 1080p)
- Supports all Vesa formats
- Deep Color Support: 48bit up to 330ft
- Extends HDMI transmission up to 330ft with resolution up to 4kx2k (4 times the 1080p)
- Full 3D support: Yes all 7 formats
- Supports Bi-Directional IR
- Audio pass-through: Up to Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Dimensions: 5.98 x 4.13 x 1.22 (L x W x H) 151.8 x 104.9 x 30.9mm
- Weight: 2.1lbs (transmitter and receiver) 0.95kg
- Power Supply: 2 x 5V 4A DC (universal 110/220v) Locking type
- Package Includes:
- 1 x AT-HD4-V110SR transmitter/receiver kit
- 2 x 5v/4a DC (universal 110/220v) Locking type
- 1 x set of rack mount brackets
- 2 x emitter sensor
- 2 x receiver sensor
- 1 x instruction manual
- Warranty: 10 year parts and labor
Note: It is very important to connect IR RX and IR TX to its proper connections. If the IR TX is connected to the IR RX connection or other way around, the IR sensors will get damaged. The connector (1/8) with two black stripes is the receiver, and goes into the IR RX input. The connector with one stripe is the transmitter and goes into the TX input.
HDTV Supply received back to our company today this AT-HD4-V110SR of which the buyer did not want and did not open the box. It is new and sold with a 10 year Atlona warranty, a 30 day No-Hassle return and Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech support from us. You can buy it for 15% off the List Price and includes free UPS insured ground shipping within the U.S. 50 states. It ships from California. It is sold First Come-First-Serve and it won't last long so call 800-841-9238 right now and place your order.
|WolfPack HDMI over Single CAT5 - Up to 500'|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $274.95
(You Save: 45%)
HDTV Supply has this AT-HD4-V110SR in stock in our California warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
AT-HD4-V110SR USERS GUIDE
AT-HD4-V110SR HDMI Extender Comparison Chart
Lab Report for A/V Extenders over CAT5 and Fiber
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR 330ft HDMI Extender Kit supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Will the AT-HD4-V110SR Remote IR work with all remote controls?
A: The IR repeater works well with single band remotes but may not work with multi-band remotes used on many satellite boxes. Look for 2 emitters on the nose of the remote. If you are pre-wiring make sure to run a 3rd cat5 cable so you can add an IR system that can handle multi-band remotes. If you have multi-band remotes you might want to upgrade your remotes to UHF, which goes through walls. This will bypass the IR system completely on the matrix.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and offers a 10 Year Warranty on all NEW Atlona Electronic Products and a Lifetime Warranty on cable products when Atlona products are purchased from this HDTV Supply site.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and warrants Atlona products will substantially perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service. Under its Limited Product Warranty, Atlona, at its sole discretion, will either (a) repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping or (b) replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by Atlona to perform substantially the same function as the original products or (c) refund the pro-rated value based on the remaining term of the warranty period, not to exceed MSRP, in cases where products are beyond repair and/or no direct or substantially similar replacement products exist. Repair, replacement or refund of Atlona's products is the purchaser's exclusive remedy and Atlona's liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
This Limited Product Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of Atlona's products and is non- transferable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s) of these products and the Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end-purchaser 's sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date. For more info contact Atlona at 877-536-3976 or HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR HDMI Extender w/Bi-directional IR, RS232 & Ethernet- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238
Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR HDMI Extender w/Bi-directional IR, RS232 & Ethernet- Discontinued
Recently Viewed Items