Atlona VGA w/Audio CAT5 Extender w/4xCAT5 VGA loop-outs (sender unit)- Discontinued
Atlona VGA with Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender with 4xCAT5 and 1xVGA loop-outs (sender unit)
Atlona AT-4VGA300SL designed to transfer VGA & Stereo Audio signal over cost effective CAT5 cable.This AV Extender is the smart, fast and cost-effective solution, eliminating costly and bulky VGA and Audio cables for the most efficient way to move multimedia content from player to display.
AT-4VGA300SL ( sender unit ) can be used with AT-VGA300RL ( receiver unit ) which must be purchased separatly. AT-4VGA300SL (sender unit) can also be combined with AT-2VGA300SL ( sender unit ) to increase amount of outputs.
Atlona VGA with Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender with 4xCAT5 and 1xVGA loop-outs (sender unit) Features:
- Extends VGA and stereo audio over one UTP CAT5 cable.
- Needs to be used in pair with AT-VGA300RL ( receiver unit )
- Supports analog stereo audio.
- Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 @85Hz.
- Long range transmission up to 1000ft (300m)
- 1 VGA loop output for local monitor, plus 4 x CAT5 RJ45 output for remote side.
- Built in equalization and gain adjustment on receiver side.
- Receiver unit can be daisy chained to another AT-VGA300RL receiver to extended working range over 300 meters and multiple displays.
- Application for airports, train & bus stations, window display, trades shows and exhibitions.
Atlona VGA with Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender with 4xCAT5 and 1xVGA loop-outs (sender unit) Technical Specifications:
- Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1200
- Video Bandwidth: Sender 750MHz / Receiver 350MHz-3db
- Video Input / Output: RGB Analog, 75_, 0.7Vp-p
- Sync Input / Output: H/V Separated, 5V TTL
- Horizontal Frequency: 30-95 KHz
- Vertical Frequency: 50-180 Hz
- VGA Connector: 15-pin Mini D-Sub (High Density)
- Analog Audio Input / Output: 10K_, 3Vp-p (Max)
- Analog Audio Bandwidth: 20-20KHz-3dB
- Analog Audio Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Phone jack
- Link Connector: 4 x RJ-45
- Max Distance: Up to 1000 ft. (300M)
- Power Supply: 5V DC 2000mA Regulated (External)
- Power Consumption: 500mA (Max)
- Dimensions (mm): 125x 95 x 30
- Weight (g): 280
- Package Contents:
- AT-4VGA300SL (sender unit only) x 1
- 5VDC Power Supply Adaptor (110-240v) x 1
- VGA ( male/male ) cable 3ft x 1
- 3.5mm stereo audio cable 3ft x 1
- Operation Manual x 1
Why not buy this Atlona VGA with Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender with 4xCAT5 and 1xVGA loop-outs (sender unit) today?
HDTV Supply received back to our company today this product of which the buyer did not want and did not open the box. It is new and sold with a 10 year Atlona warranty, a 30 day No-Hassle return and Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech support from us. You can buy it for 15% off the List Price and includes free UPS insured ground shipping within the U.S. 50 states. It ships from California. It is sold First Come-First-Serve and it won't last long so call 800-841-9238 right now and place your order.
3 Year Limited Warranty: HDTV Supply includes a 3 year warranty on all Atlona products which warrants that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
Atlona 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions: In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Atlona Support Teams must verify the product is eligible for warranty. A warranty number will then be issued to the customer along with the Warranty Form. Both the Warranty Number and the Warranty Form must be completely filled out printed and shipped along with the product. Shipped replacements for will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this Atlona product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona VGA w/Audio CAT5 Extender w/4xCAT5 VGA loop-outs (sender unit)- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238