Easy to own
SignagePro is one of the most cost effective products of its kind on the market. But don't let the low price fool you. SignagePro has all the features, dependability, and scalability of products costing several times as much.
Easy to set up
From start to finish, you'll be creating your own presentations in about an hour. Even the most non-technical users can follow our easy-to-use, step-by-step, illustrated instructions. If you do run into problems, we have fully trained support staff on hand to guide you.
Easy to use
We developed SignagePro to be used by everyone, not just the IT department. Our intuitive Windows-based interface will get you building your digital content like a professional in no time.
SignagePro Player with 4GB Flash with CCPWR06 Features:
- Accessing the power of a Digital Signage Network has never been easier
- How can your business benefit from a digital signage network?
- Increase sales with enhanced point-of-sale promotions
- Educate your customers with product demonstrations
- Enhance employee training and communication
- Offer information and directions for large buildings and campuses
- Generate revenue from third party advertising. Offer live news and data streams
- SignagePro makes creating your own digital signage network easy
SignagePro Player with 4GB Flash with CCPWR06 Applications:
The possibilities of Digital Signage are enormous. You need a solution that will get your message out quickly and easily.
The complete solution
The SignagePro digital signage solution is a unique combination of hardware and software that allows a single PC to manage and control multiple remote display devices, simultaneously and independently, from a central location. Each remote display is capable of running a variety of rich media and applications uniquely suited for that specific location. For example, one screen could be running a PowerPoint presentation about washing machines, a second screen in a different location could be presenting a video about power tools and a third screen could be displaying the results of a database search, while all screens are exhibiting real-time news briefs and updates at the same time. The SignagePro software is compatible with all industry standard file formats, such as Flash files, Video, HTML, QuickTime, Microsoft Office, and JPG.
How Does SignagePro Work?
SignagePro is a comprehensive client-server solution. It is comprised of software that allows the central host (the main PC) to manage and control multiple remote client stations (displays) located anywhere in the world. The Signage- Pro system offers remote-client hardware and software solutions as well. The operating system is easily updated by downloading it to the main PC and copying it over the thin client devices. The system supports frequent and automatic updates from the main server, and runs all applications sent by the central server.
Take control of your digital signage network
Now you can control exactly what, when and how to display all of your digital content around the world from one location. SignagePro uses an IP based network to remotely manage, control and broadcast your content safely and securely to locations across the showroom or across the globe.
Facilitate your entire digital signage solution from content creation to in-store display, even for large-scale deployments, allowing brand advertisers and retailers to focus on delivering their message. Restaurant and Hospitality Restaurants, Hotels, Casinos, Cruise Ships and Resorts around the world have implemented the convenience of digital signage. Tourists can acquire the information they need to simplify their vacation experience.
Communicate with employees, partners and customers making certain critical messages are seen, conveying maximum results.
Administrators at educational institutions can broadcast assignments, messages, events and venues to faculty, students, staff, and parents without costly overlap.
Digital signage is exploding in train stations, busses and airports around the world helping people make reservations, displaying schedules and showing branded advertising for on-site shops.
SignagePro Player with 4GB Flash with CCPWR06 Specifications:
- Length: 9.68 (24.59 cm)
- Width: 9.562 (24.29 cm)
- Height: 2.75 (6.99 cm)
- Integrated Intel ATOM processor
- 230 1.6GHz with a 533 MHz system bus
- One 512Mg 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline
- Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Chipset: Intel 945GC & 1CH7
- Intel* HD Audio- REALTEK ALC662 Audio Code
- (2+2 Channel HD Audio)
- Intel graphics media accelerator 950
- Video (AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, FLA, DIVX)
- Still Images (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG)
- WebPages (URL)
- Formats Supported:
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- PowerPoint (PPT)
- Audio (MP3, WMA)
- I/O Control: SMSC LPC47 M997 based Legacy I/O controller for serial, parallel, and PS/2 ports
- LAN Support:
- 10/100 Mbits/sec LAN subsystem using the REALTEK LAN adapter device
- 6 USB 2.2 ports
- 2 SATA ports
- Peripheral Interfaces:
- 1 parallel ATA IDE interface
- 1 serial port
- PS/2* keyboard and mouse ports
- Operating System: OS Embedded Linux
- Video Input: Composite
Why not buy this SignagePro Player with 4GB Flash with CCPWR06 today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the SignagePro Player with 4GB Flash with CCPWR06 or Call 800-841-9238