Pyro AV SD10DAC Standard Definition 10 Bit SDI to Analog Video Encoder
A 10-Bit Processor That's Perfect for Sending Video to Monitors, Projectors and Decks!
Pyro AV SD10DAC Standard Definition 10 Bit SDI to Analog Video Encoder Specifications:
- Standard definition SDI to Analog Composite, Y/C, or Component is a broadcast quality converter
- Ideal for video monitoring, dubbing and desktop video applications
- Accepts 10 bit SDI video supporting NTSC/PAL video standards by automatically detecting the format of the SDI stream input format and outputs 10 bit analog video in YPbPr, RGB, Y/C or Composite video (user select)
- Locked SDI signal presence LED
- The deserializer converts 525 or 625 SDI (SMPTE 259M-C) with EDH (Error detection and handling), NRZI-to-NRZ decoding and descrambling
- 4.185" L x 2.90" W x 1.0" H
- Includes: 5 VDC Power Supply with Locking Connector, Velcro Strips for easy mounting & User Guide
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Why not buy this Pyro AV SD10DAC Standard Definition 10 Bit SDI to Analog Video Encoder today?