Pyro AV HD12ADC Multi-Rate 12 bit Analog Video to HD/SD-SDI
The HD12ADC accepts analog video (Composite, Y/C. RGB, YPbPr) at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080i 60 and uses 12 bit ADC's to generate two duplicate SDI video streams.
Pyro AV HD12ADC Multi-Rate 12 bit Analog Video to HD/SD-SDI Features:
- Multi-Rate Analog video to HD/SD-SDI decoder
- 12 Bit analog to digital conversion
- Automatic detection and switching to NTSC (M/N),
- PAL (B/D/G/H/I/M/N)
- User Selectable settings for video input configuration
- SDI Signal locked LED indicator
- 8 position dip switch for user selectable settings
- Rugged Aluminum and Steel enclosure
- 5 VDC (110-240 50/60 Hz) Locking Power Supply
- 5 year warranty
The Multi-Rate serializer generates either SD-SDI or HD-SDI depending upon the resolution of the analog video signal input. The HD12ADC provides two Multi-Rate SDI (SMPTE 259M and 292M) outputs over 75 Ohm BNC connectors. The HD12ADC is a broadcast quality converter designed to demanding quality specifications utilizing the finest components available yet offered at a low cost. The HD12ADC is an exceptional and versatile tool to convert all of your analog video into Multi-Rate SDI streams.
Why not buy this Pyro AV HD12ADC Multi-Rate 12 bit Analog Video to HD/SD-SDI today?