Adder VSC40 Flash Upgrade & Control Cable for AV4PRO Series & CCS4USB
The ADDER View PRO is a professional ranking KVMA switch that delivers optimum adaptability for users who demand the sharing of high resolution screens (up to 5MP) and modern USB peripherals amongst several computers. The strong engineering of the AV4PRO-DVI-MS enables four multi head computers to be operated from a lone high resolution KVM module that uses either dual link DVI or high definition analogue video links. While this exclusive technology enables instantaneous and reliable hotkey switching, it also allows the functioning of extra keys and features of improved keyboards and mouse. There are available models that support single, dual, triple or quad head DVI or VGA computers as well.
Why not buy this Adder VSC40 Flash Upgrade And Control Cable for AV4PRO Series and CCS4USB today?
Adder VSC40 Flash Upgrade And Control Cable for AV4PRO Series and CCS4USB Specifications:
- Hardware compatibility: All computers with USB interfaces
- Software compatibility
- Operates with all known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS, NetWare etc.
- Computer connections at switch: USB2.0 Type B, Dual-link DVI-I (up to 4 per connection), 3.5mm stereo jack
- Local KVM console connection
- Video: Dual-link DVI-I (Dual x 2, Triple x 3 or Quad x 4)
- Resolution: All resolutions up to 5MP per head (eg 2560x1920 4.92M3-R).
- Keyboard/Mouse: 2 x USB Type A
- Switched USB: 2 x USB2.0 Type A
- Switched USB: Supports USB 2.0 devices in low, full and high speed modes.
- USB True Emulation: Emulates keyboard and mouse on each port. Low speed HID USB 2.0 devices supported Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Other Connections: Options (flash upgrade, sync with other AV4PRO-DVI-MS and RS232 triggered power switches): Modular 10P10C
- Physical design: 2.5U high metal case 26cm (w), 15cm (d), 10cm (h)
- Power: 2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included), 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input to power adapter, 5VDC 2A output from power adapter
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder VSC40 Flash Upgrade & Control Cable for AV4PRO Series & CCS4USB or Call 800-841-9238