Adder AVM208-USA Matrix - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2
The AdderView AVM208 allows two users to control eight computers with simultaneous non-blocking access. This 8 port AdderView Matrix KVM switch is designed for use in server rooms and high density PC environments by multiple and simultaneous users. A reliable and flexible solution, the matrix AVM208 is engineered to control environments where reliable operation is essential, even across mixed operating systems. This Adder KVM switch offers an advanced On-Screen Display, 1900x1440 video resolution, Flash upgradeable firmware and individual user profiling.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Adder AVM208-USA Matrix - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 Features:
- Two Keyboard Video monitor and Mouse ports allow simultaneous access.
- Cascade Matrix to support up to 500 PCs from one OSD database.
- Exceptionally high video quality with screen resolution up to 1900 x 1440.
- DDC compliant monitor ports.
- Standard PC99 specification color coded connectors reduce cabling costs.
- Mixed PS/2, wheel mice and AT/ RS232 keyboards and mice supported.
- Channel selection via On Screen Display menu, front panel, mouse, user selectable hot-key combinations or RS232 control.
- OSD menu supports up to 16 different user access profiles.
- Compatible with all major software including DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP, Linux, Unix and NetWare.
- Advanced On Screen Display - up to 16 different passwords and user profiles can be stored on the Matrix
- Flash upgradeable firmware - as new drivers are released, free upgrades can be downloaded from the Adder website.
- Front panel keys - used for selecting users and channels manually. Also used for selecting auto-scan.
- Front panel display - 7 Segment display (red) shows the currently selected CPU. 7 Segment display (green) shows the currently selected user.
- Indicators show keyboard and mouse activity.
- Selection methods - convenient switching using On Screen Display menu, selectable keyboard hot-key, 3 button mouse, front panel key or RS232 serial control.
- Hot connection of devices - can be connected to many running PCs without reboot by using the keyboard and mouse reset feature.
- On the fly configuration - the Matrix can be configured using the OSD menu.
- User definable hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
- Expandable - where the size of your installation is beyond the scope of a single Matrix, additional units can be cascaded. This will allow you to use multiple units to provide a video-switching network.
- Auto-scan - the Matrix can be set to automatically scan all ports or all active ports at a user definable rate.
- Automatic mouse conversion - PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball is PS/2 type.
- Mouse control of OSD menu.
- Name search facility in OSD menu.
- Users may select exclusive or shared computer access.
- Keyboard and mouse reset features for each user port.
- Optional CPU reminder banner may be transparent and moved around the screen.
- Upload and download of OSD configurations to a PC file or Excel spreadsheet.
- Cascaded units do not need to be configured.
Why not buy this Adder AVM208-USA Matrix - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).