The ALAV200P-US is the Adder AV 200 series extender pair that can deliver high resolution clear video and digital quality stereo audio signals even at 44.1kHz Stereo across installations up to 2000ft in width, or even 1000ft point to point. It has a compact size and comes with a compact rack-mountable chassis facilitating ease of installations. The ALAV200P-US comes with full RS232 support which means you can easily control and interrogate video display panels remotely. It supports back to back monitor applications using the dual video/audio output arrangement on the receiver This is why the high extender series is perfect for professional Narrowcast Digital Signage solution.
Adder ALAV200P-US Adder AV 200 Series Extender Pair Point to Point with Serial No Deskew Outputs To 2 Displays Features:
- Compact rack-mountable chassis for large installations
- Resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- Delivers clear digital audio quality at 44.1kHz Stereo
- Delivers fully saturated video quality even at 1000ft
- Supports back to back monitors applications
- Dual video/audio output on the receiver
Why not buy this Adder ALAV200P-US Adder AV 200 Series Extender Pair Point to Point with Serial No Deskew Outputs To 2 Displays today?
Adder ALAV200P-US Adder AV 200 Series Extender Pair Point to Point with Serial No Deskew Outputs To 2 Displays Specifications:
- Video Resolutions: HD 1920x1080 at distances up to 100 metres/325 feet, 1280 x 1024 at distances up to 300 metres/1000 feet. Extension distance Up to 300 meters/1000 feet using CATx (x=5,5e,6,7).
- Extension technology: Differential analogue signalling for video signals.
- Cable Equalisation: Finely adjustable cable equalisation amplifiers enable the video sharpness and brightness to be independently adjusted using the dials on the side of the receiver units.
- Indicators: The remote and local units are fitted with two indicators; red shows the presence of power into the module, green indicates the presence of a video input.
- Audio: Transmitted as digital signals to ensure high fidelity and low noise levels. Phase locked sampling clocks ensure that there are no unwanted clicks when no sound is being played.
- Rack mount options: Both the local (computer-end) and remote (display-end) units may be rack mounted in the ADDERLink AV Series rack mount chassis. The chassis enable 16 units to be mounted in 3U of 19-inch rack space. The units are rack mounted using the optional rack mount faceplate.
- Spike suppression: All AdderLink AV units are fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Package contents: All AdderLink AV Series come with the necessary IEC style power supply and power cord, safety and installation leaflet, CD manual, stick on rubber feet. (Note: the rack panels are not inlcuded and need to be purchased seperatly as required.
- Approvals: FCC class A, CE marked
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Usage: 5VDC at 500mA.
- Temperature Tolerance: 0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
- Humidity Tolerance: 5 to 60% non-condensing
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder ALAV200P-US Extender Pair Point to Point with No Deskew Outputs or Call 800-841-9238