ADDERView Prism is a 'reverse KVM switch' that aids up to four modules to administer a single computer or KVM switch. It is Idyllic for resource sharing, video splitting, and KVM matrix applications. By connecting The ADDERView Prism to a single computer, the numbers of KVM console connections enlarge further allowing you to access your computer from 4 different locations. This is idyllic to connect to the front end of KVM switches for the purpose of increasing the no. of consoles that are allowed to share admission to the switch. It is capable of supporting an optimum 280MHz video bandwidth and includes a video boost function that can be selected by the user. This also offers video augmentation to recompense for harms caused by long video cables. This is available in 4 ports and uses customary connectors for easy connection of the equipment with a very affordable cabling.
Adder RMK-PRISM Prism Chassis 4U Features:
- Allows a single video feed to be displayed on four monitors concurrently.
- enables high resolution 1900 x 1440 video using 280MHz amplifiers
- entirely automatic sharing / switching on a timeout basis
- A 19 inch rack mount bracket is also made available to mount sixteen 2 Port or eight 4 Port Prisms in 4 U of racking space.
- Future compatibility attested by Flash upgradeability.
- Perfect for console sharing, resource sharing applications and video splitting
Why not buy this Adder RMK-PRISM Prism Chassis 4U today?
Adder RMK-PRISM Prism Chassis 4U Specifications:
- AVP2 KVM Console connections
- 2 x 15 way HD D Female for CPU video (DDC/Blue)
- 2 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard (Violet)
- 2 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse (Green)
- AVP4 KVM Console connections
- 4 x 15 way HD D Female for CPU video (DDC/Blue)
- 4 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard (Violet)
- 4 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse (Green)
- AVP2, AVP4 Computer connections
- 1 x 6 way mini DIN Female for shared keyboard (Violet)
- 1 x 6 way mini DIN Female for shared mouse (Green)
- 1 x 15 way HD D Female for shared monitor (DDC/Blue)
- Other connections
- 1 x 5V DC power inlet for optional 500mA external PSU
- 1 x Option switches
- LED Indicators: The front of the Prism has red LED indicators to show which console is in use and a green LED to show that a PSU is connected.
- CPU video/monitor ports
- Supports VGA/SVGA/XGA/XGA-2/SXGA/UXGA video.
- VESA DDC1 and DDC2 signalling supported.
- Screen resolution of up to 1900 x 1440.
- Keyboard ports: Supports PS/2 keyboards automatically. When PS/2 keyboards plug in, automatic mode emulation ensures that the keyboard is correctly programmed to the state expected by the CPU. Type 1, 2 and 3 keyboards are supported.
- Mouse ports: A PS/2 Type Logitech or Microsoft compatible mouse and many Internet wheel/scroll mice including Scrollpoint and Explorer are supported. Prompt and stream modes supported for maximum portable and desktop mouse compatibility.
- Maximum distance
- Prism to console distance is limited to 2m if power supply not used or 10m if it is.
- Prism to CPU distance is limited to 2m if power supply is not used or 20m if it is.
- Upgradeability: User Flash upgradeable firmware by downloading from a PC.
- AVP2 Metal case 23 x 148 x 68 mm
- AVP4 Metal case 43 x 148 x 68 mm
- Power: 5VDC, 2A PSU supplied
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder RMK-PRISM Prism Chassis 4U or Call 800-841-9238