A-NeuVideo ANI-HDRF HDMI Up to 1080p as RF Over Single Coax
The ANI-HDRF brought forth by A-Neuvideo is an innovative device that converts HDMI signals to HD digital TV signals using 64QAM over DVB-T CAT5 transmission mode. With the help of conventional Coax cable and splitters, this device allows you to connect multiple transmitters and receivers on a single cable. The same coax cable can accommodate another injected affair or a modulated signal from another source. 64QAM helps in producing a crystal clear image as seen on an HDTV. The ANI-HDRF consists of a transmitter and a receiver unit with LED displays on the front panel for easy channel selection. The transmitter and receiver units retain the channel setting even after the power connection is removed.
A-NeuVideo ANI-HDRF HDMI Upto 1080p as RF Over Single Coax 1 Set: Tx & Rx Features:
- HDMI over a single coax cable
- Multiple Tx and Rx in any combination
- HDCP compliant
- Resolutions up to 1080p@50/60Hz
- Easy Setup
Why not buy this A-NeuVideo ANI-HDRF HDMI Upto 1080p as RF Over Single Coax 1 Set: Tx & Rx today?
A-NeuVideo ANI-HDRF HDMI Upto 1080p as RF Over Single Coax 1 Set: Tx & Rx Specifications:
- HDMI DDC Signal: HDMI1.3, fully compatible with HDCP
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 300mA to 5VDC 1A power supply
- Input Resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Output Resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- HDMI Graphics Resolution: Up to 1920x1080@60HZ
- Video Encoding: H.264
- Audio Encoding: MPEG2
- Coaxial Cable: RG6, RG7, RG11 etc.
- Effective Bit Rate: Max 31.6Mb
- Insertion Loss: 2dBm
- RF TX Output Level: +0dBm
- RF RX Sensitivity: Frequency specific
- RF Connector: Type ""F"" 75Ω
- Transmission Delay: 500ms
- Power Consumption: Tx: 3.5W / Rx: 3W
- Working Temperature: 32°-122°F (0°-50°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14°-132°F (-10°-55°C)
- Working Humidity: 10%-80% RH (none condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 0%-90% (none condensing)
- Product Dimension (LxWxH): 5 x 2.7 x 1 in (130x68x24 mm)
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all A-Neuvideo products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and A-Neuvideos Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all A-Neuvideo products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the A-NeuVideo ANI-HDRF HDMI Up to 1080p as RF Over Single Coax or Call 800-841-9238