A-Neuvideo ANI-8PDU-24V 24V: 8-PORT 12V DC Power Remote Managed PDU
This 8-Port 24V DC Power Manager is a DC power splitter which can distribute up to 625 milliamps of 24 volt power to up to (8) connected devices via 2-pin terminal block connections (115 watts total across all 8 outputs). Ideal for professional applications, this unit provides direct per-port power control via WebGUI, Telnet or RS-232. An integrated, battery backed-up, clock allows for detailed power scheduling based on a repeating daily/weekly schedule, or single events. Up to 2 fans may be connected and their speed can be either automatically controlled based on a detected temperature, or set to a single static speed. Detailed status information about the power input, each power output, current fan speed, and system temperature is provided to give a comprehensive system overview.
A-Neuvideo ANI-8PDU-24V 24V: 8-PORT 12V DC Power Remote Managed PDU Features:
- Power management system providing voltage-controlled current (24V) on each output
- Battery backed up clock for scheduling power events
- Integrated WebGUI for control and power analysis
- Unit's overall maximum power consumption is only 150 watts
- Supports (8) power output ports with professional 2-pin 3.5mm terminal block connectors
- 115 watts of total power provided across all (8) outputs
- Dynamic loading function balances the power provided to each DC output
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-8PDU-24V 24V: 8-PORT 12V DC Power Remote Managed PDU today?