Shinybow SB-5548LCM 8x8 Composite Video/Audio Matrix Routing Switcher
Shinybow SB-5548LCM 8x8 Composite Video Stereo/Digital Audio Matrix Routing Switcher
is a true matrix routing switcher for AV (Composite & Stereo Audio) signals. Full support of any NTSC or PAL Composite Video & Stereo Audio system. It has (8) individual Composite Video and Stereo Audio inputs with (8) individual Composite Video and Stereo Audio outputs. Because it is a matrix router, any input may be routed to any output; or the same input may be routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around video audio input and output cables.
The SB-5548LCM is useful for matrix signals from composite video and stereo audio source devices (such as: VCRs, Camcorders, Video Game Consoles, Video CDs, DVDs, Satellite Receivers, CAT5 Set Top Boxes, etc.) to Composite Video/Audio destination devices (such as: LCD TV, HDTV, Plasma displays, Projectors, etc.). Selection of an inputs can be made via the front panel push buttons or an infrared remote control or with RS-232 control by a computer.
NOTE: This product purchased from HDTV Supply is TAA compliant allowing it to be purchased directly by the USA Government or resellers to the government. Also, see the options for additional discounts to .GOV & .MIL email accounts.
Shinybow SB-5548LCM 8x8 Composite Video/Audio Matrix Routing Switcher Features:
- Supports (8) Inputs to (8) Outputs A/V (Composite Video-Audio) Matrix Switcher
- Input/Output Signals: Composite Video & Stereo Audio (AR/AL)
- Higher video bandwidth 450MB each signal path
- Channel selection buttons on front panel
- Composite video supports NTSC or PAL TV systems
- Compatible with all Composite Video devices, Plasma TV displays and HDTVs
- Supports RS-232 serial interface protocol command list
- PC RS-232 control drive compatible with Win-95/98/2000/XP
- Various User Interface Controls:
- Included Windows based control software for desktop or NB control via RS-232 port
- Manual control via front panel buttons
- IR remote control
- Supports desktop with ear mounts and 19 inch 1U rack mountable type panel
- Power supply DC12Volt, Universal type switch 100~230VAC, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-5548LCM 8x8 Composite Video/Audio Matrix Routing Switcher today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
Why not buy this SB-5548LCM today?
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- We ship only TAA Compliant products
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
HDTVSupply.com is one of the oldest and most trusted Shinybow resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy this Shinybow product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).