This 8x8 composite video w/individual audio volume controls
is a high speed Video / Audio Matrix Routing Switcher that supports manual individual volume controls on each output (analog audio only). Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
8x8 composite video with individual volume control Features
- Supports (8) Inputs to (8) Outputs Digital (SPDIF) & Stereo
Audio Matrix Switcher
- Input/Output signals via Digital (SPDIF) or Composite Video &
- Higher Video Bandwidth 300MB each path signals
- Supported selection buttons direct channel on front panel
- Support Audio Volume control via push button select Audio Value
from unit front panel (Stereo audio only)
- Compatible with all Digital (SPDIF) and Stereo Audio devices,
Digital port supports: Composite Video AR/AL port supported
- Supported RS-232 serial interface protocol commands list
- Control PC RS-232 Drive compatible with win-95/98/2000/xp
- Various User Interface controls:
- Attached Window based control software for Desktop or NB
control by RS-232 port
- Manual controlled by front panel button
- IR remote control
- IR Extension control
- Support desktop with Ear mount and 19 inch 1U Rack mountable
- Power supply DC12 Volt, Universal Type Switch 100~230VAC, 50/60Hz
The chassis supports analog Stereo Audio (L&R) and either Digital Audio (S/PDIF) or Composite Video. Volume control is only available on the analog I/O and not the Digital Audio. Volume control can be adjusted via the front panel, included wireless remote or external IR controller. Volume control is not yet available via RS-232. Each I/O supports a bandwidth of 300MHz allowing the full range of either video or audio without any signal degradation.
The SB-8804 can be desk or rack mounted using the included 19 inch Ear mounts with only 1RU of space. The power supply has a locking power jack that prevents the plug from accidentally discounting from the chassis. It has 8 individual inputs with 8 individual outputs. Because it is a matrix router switcher, any 8 input maybe routed to any 8 outputs; or the same input may be routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around Digital Audio or Composite Video, and Stereo Audio input and output cables.
This matrix switcher is ideally suited for switch Audio Sources from AV signals from VCRs, camcorders, video game console, LCD Television, Plasma display monitor Audio and Audio Amplifier applications. Control is provided via Front push buttons with LED readout or IR remote controller. An RS232 interface is provided for interfacing with third party control. A windows based control software package is included to provide complete control of the SB-8804 from a PC.
It will work without video. There are some installations where you might get a slight noise without any Video input connected. This can be resolved by connecting ANY video source to Input 1. Because our switchers have buffer amplifiers to compensate for insertion lost, the AGC circuit might open up with the absence of a video signal.
Why not buy this 8x8 composite video with individual volume control today?